What's new

Random freezes (360 MKAK)

MKK hanzo

God dammit its just me or MKAK does random freezings when playing? Damn we were playing offline all night and day and like in the battle 566 or something onwards all games does some random pause of like half a second. WTF???

AC1984

Kaballin!
never noticed that on PS3 but damn it the game runs kinda strange....like a frame skip or something...at the same time it seems a little faster than normal...I don't get it.

MKK hanzo

never noticed that on PS3 but damn it the game runs kinda strange....like a frame skip or something...at the same time it seems a little faster than normal...I don't get it.
Man in PS3 the game is faster SOMETIMES lol yes like a frameskip is under the hood. In 360 the game is OK speed wise but SUDDENLY Nina Grinder, Evil Heather and other friends have experienced weird "hang ups" of like half a second or so when playing LOCAL VS OFFLINE.

I cleared my system cache and Im doing some tests. The hang ups happen randomly but once in a while. We had like 9 hangs in 500 matches or so.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Yeah it was so wierd and the first times we played nothing happened. It was just yesterday too. Wierd indeed

MKK hanzo

"KONFIRMED" (lol) if you clear your system cache (360) the slowdowns and "hangs" went off. but after 500 or so matches they will appear. Again clear the cache. This is a temp fix and HAVE IN CONSIDERATION THAT EVERYTIME YOU CLEAR THE CACHE SOME GAME UPDATES ARE GONE LIKE THE BALANCE PATCHES FOR MK9.