What's new

Rambo General Discussion

DBD is literally my main game, anymore it’s the only game I play on a regular basis, and I do play ash a ton but exactly. I hate the “why don’t you play DBD if you want Ash”
I do, but I want to use the chainsaw and the boomstick. I’ll literally never stop bitching about this character being in MK
There's always MK 12.

Yes I know that's a long time from now.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
You guys being so excited about guest characters are the main reason why such cool badasses as Reptile, Ermac, Havik, Tanya and <pick your favourite character from MK that's not in the game> are being left behind.

F*CK GUEST CHARACTERS! ONLY PURE MK ROSTER! I've spoken. Don't try to change my mind, please.

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
You guys being so excited about guest characters are the main reason why such cool badasses as Reptile, Ermac, Havik, Tanya and <pick your favourite character from MK that's not in the game> are being left behind.

F*CK GUEST CHARACTERS! ONLY PURE MK ROSTER! I've spoken. Don't try to change my mind, please.
You being so excited about mk characters are the main reason why such cool badass guest characters are being left behind.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
You being so excited about mk characters are the main reason why such cool badass guest characters are being left behind.
True. At first place they should create the game with ONLY guest characters from different franchises. Where we are able to pick Predator, Rambo, Alien, Ash-whoever, Joker, Terminator etc. And there they can insert literally everyone from all different universes, hell even MK one. I'll support that and I will even buy it and play with pleasure.

But this is Mortal Kombat. And as pure can it be, let it be.