What's new

Rambo General Discussion

DixieFlatline78

Everyone Has A Path
I'm hoping his projectiles are a little nontraditional. Like shooting arcing arrows at set distances, kinda like SFV Dhalsim. Amplify to shoot ones that detonate after a little bit.

The trap that Mileena sprung was definitely a sign of what kind of character he'll end up being. I'm interested in him, especially since everyone and their grandma's gonna be playing Rain. As a contrarian bitch I'm not into that

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I really hope he leans into the traps and commando grabs to be a set-play monster. Very excited to see them soft-peddle the guns in his bio, hoping that M60 only comes out for a big FB or Finisher (where it belongs).

Love the energy, but don't get too carried away! We haven't even seen what he can do, no way to predict if he'll be top 3, mid tier, or trash!
Right , gonna keep hype in control... but i hope we got a solid char that honors Sly and all Rambo Fans...

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Right , gonna keep hype in control... but i hope we got a solid char that honors Sly and all Rambo Fans...
you can be 100% sure about ..... NRS always deliver, all characters so far, are amazing regarding presentation in all aspects, including gameplay ..... Rambo will blow everyone minds ..... the same way, people cannot deny that they made both Terminator and Spawn amazing .... sure some people did not like their gameplay style, but both, are pure great homage to their source material regarding aesthetics and source material references at least, hehe :p

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
you can be 100% sure about ..... NRS always deliver, all characters so far, are amazing regarding presentation in all aspects, including gameplay ..... Rambo will blow everyone minds ..... the same way, people cannot deny that they made both Terminator and Spawn amazing .... sure some people did not like their gameplay style, but both, are pure great homage to their source material regarding aesthetics and source material references at least, hehe :p
only problem with terminator is skins , i would love a real first movie skin

• arnie half destroyed by truck and bike accident
  • arnie in final scene of T3

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
The more I think about Rambo in this game the more I hate the variation system. The idea that you might have to play Rambo with guns OR Rambo with traps OR Rambo with a bow is fucking sad.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
The more I think about Rambo in this game the more I hate the variation system. The idea that you might have to play Rambo with guns OR Rambo with traps OR Rambo with a bow is fucking sad.
Is it really helpful to get mad at things you don't even know are true?

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Imagine having Ash only as guest in a horror game where he runs away from monsters, but not in a fighting game.

DBD is literally my main game, anymore it’s the only game I play on a regular basis, and I do play ash a ton but exactly. I hate the “why don’t you play DBD if you want Ash”
I do, but I want to use the chainsaw and the boomstick. I’ll literally never stop bitching about this character being in MK