What's new

General/Other Rain is out NOW on XBL AND PSN

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
yeah a friend of me doesnt have him either but he doesnt have the season pass so thats probably why...they can re open my thread again now :p

I have the season pass and it's saying that Rain is 400 points. However, I downloaded the compatibility pack and it made Rain playable.

McNasty

Moist.
Ill probably have to wait till tomorrow for them to fix the season pass not registering with his download. : (

doomfarmer

unorthodox
ok to the people who have the season pass, THIS HAS BEEN TESTING AND WORKS;

go to the in game menu, and download that compatibility pack. that's all i did. im using rain in training right now.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I re-downloaded Season Pass to make sure, but it didnt change. I just kept checking the DLC section of the game until it said 0 points. Should work now.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
Rain being OP is sad.
I was hoping he'd be UP so they actually buff him when they nerf the others...and it would give tournaments an excuse to allow Rain to be playable.

Bummer.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I just went and bought him instead of waiting. Rain's cool...he'll have some sick pressure shit.

You can cancel the roundhouse with a dash. :D

Albo

Noob
Rain has a damage boost move that disables blocking. <3
yes, it disables rain's blocking not the opponents. it could be useless like quan chi's unless you're able to use it while your opponent is trapped in a water orb. he is looking amazing btw and is very fun to play as but i'm worried he's got a tools to deal with everyone. i still havn't tried out his combo yet, since i've already got in some good combos using just his specials. it's also important to note that his lightening and ex lightening can be block unlike nightwolfs. his teleport is pretty good, and it can be done in the air. you can only do a maximum of two consecutive roundhouse kicks. you can combo after xray as the last hit of xray is a roundouse. his teleport looks like it's the second best in the game, just slighlty slower and more punishable than raidens, but you can also do rains tele while aiborn. can't wait to practice with him more.

Dan

KomboMaker
Rain is out for XBOX Live, I'm gonna post a picture of him ASAP. I'm confirming it's true. By the way THTB, you didn't need to buy it if you have the season pass. You just needed to go the the Game Marketplace and look for the Extra session(all 31 items.) of Mortal Kombat and download Mileena and Jade pack.