What's new

General/Other Rain is out NOW on XBL AND PSN

M2Dave

Zoning Master
If everything goes as planned, XBL updates at around 6-7AM EST. PSN updates later at around 3-4PM. Rain should be available at these times.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
I managed to purchase Kenshi earlier on PS3 by manually searching him up on the PSN store around noon. Hopefully will show up for Rain as well.

Tim Static

Adminerator
If everything goes as planned, XBL updates at around 6-7AM EST. PSN updates later at around 3-4PM. Rain should be available at these times.
Its actually 5-6am for XBL....and PSN seems more random, anytime from 5-8pm. (all times EST)

:)

Sounds right, but if you're getting it for xbox I honestly wouldn't put up hopes for tomorrow. I'm definitely not.
well earlier this evening it came up on the screen when i turned mk on and said new fighter available and had his bio but said marketplace error when you go to dl him so im sure its gonna be there at 9am eastern tomorrow

McNasty

Moist.
lol come on man its way to late at night to be trolled.. where are you from dis? Its not here on the west coast US.

Tim Static

Adminerator
XBL hasnt updated yet. If you make a thread like this, you show proof. And surely XBL doesnt update before its time, and you dont DL an item and post this 2m past the hour. i call BS.

closed.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
He's out on XBL, but for some reason I have to pay 400 points for him even though I purchased the Season Pass....?

doomfarmer

unorthodox
yeah he was in fact out on xbox like that dude said whos thread got closed...

but i'm having the same issue as the guy above me. i have the season pass, it still says 400 points (yes i'm in the in game menu)

c'mon NRS