What's new

Guide Rain Frame Data

Yeah you totally can but you have to really practice it because it's very strict timing.
thanks for the reply, I know the punish is tight even with kung lao 6 frame spin it is not something you can do 5/5 times, in a real match I might get it once out of five tries thats why it is not viable because spin is ofcourse not safe on block or whiff. but rains standing 3 into roundhouse is safe, so it is definitely viable with rain.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
thanks for the reply, I know the punish is tight even with kung lao 6 frame spin it is not something you can do 5/5 times, in a real match I might get it once out of five tries thats why it is not viable because spin is ofcourse not safe on block or whiff. but rains standing 3 into roundhouse is safe, so it is definitely viable with rain.
Actually it isn't safe. 3 xx RH on block can be interrupted.

3 has +15 block cancel advantage, RH (Super Kick) has 30 frames of execution. So, there's a 15 frame gap where Rain can be jabbed out of it.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
If you use 4RH there is only a 5 frame gap making it a much safer option for punishing d1s. Its only 1 frame more and has a better hitbox as well.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Somberness

okay a few questions

1. Why the varying startup on teleport? Also does air make a difference?

2. What is the duration of Aqua Splash / Aqua Blast on whiff?

4. How many frames of armor does EN Roundhouse give?

3. Is it actually possible to cancel out of the first frame of a dash and get full advantage of a Roundhouse Dash Cancel? Would the button input take one frame or can you buffer it before the dash comes out slightly? (Sorry I know this is a hard one.)

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Somberness

okay a few questions

1. Why the varying startup on teleport? Also does air make a difference?

2. What is the duration of Aqua Splash / Aqua Blast on whiff?

4. How many frames of armor does EN Roundhouse give?

3. Is it actually possible to cancel out of the first frame of a dash and get full advantage of a Roundhouse Dash Cancel? Would the button input take one frame or can you buffer it before the dash comes out slightly? (Sorry I know this is a hard one.)
I know that the different tele frames are dude to air vs ground. Air being the faster of the 2 just like sektors i think. The rest ill leave to somberness.