What's new

Raiden's Fatalities, Brutalities and Krushing Blows

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah I've noticed some of his brutalities are glitchy....like his BF2 one where he blows up your head, what is the requirement for this? I feel it comes out inconsistently, sometimes I get it other times not. Same with his back throw one, I haven't gotten that one yet but did his normal throw brutality. Do you have to be in Raijin to do some? I know one he needs the bo push that chops you in half, but the others I have done. Some just seem inconsistent. I wish NRS would patch them and tell us what the requirement is exactly because the small info we have, it don't always work.

Xentex

Noob
You mean BF1 where you blow up his head? You need to be under 30% health for that to come out, and opponent has to be standing. When I miss that one I think it's because I'm not under 30%.

The back throw one you have to be in Raijin for, and there are two others you (obviously) have to be in Raijin for because you don't have those specials in the other tournament variation. (I haven't played at all in non-tournament variations).

I think the head blowup one you mentioned is the only one that I sometimes expect to hit and it doesn't come out. But like I said, I'm pretty sure that's because I'm not below 30% when I do it.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
His Brutality requirements have been updated as of the last east patch. Off the top of my head the Karma brutality has to be done at far range and the opponent must be standing. I hope these descriptions are finally correct

OhManTFE

Noob
I've compiled all Raiden's brutals into a montage for yall to enjoy. Hopefully one day I can do a montage of all the characters (after months of grinding...). Enjoy!

Anor

I am truth and light
Opened sort of, all of the krypt, but not found Planted brutality, someone remembers where it is? Is it to open brutality on the altar?

UPD: Found it now in the time tower.

Last edited:
Hi guys. I got Raidens new Electric Avenue Brutality by doing 25 uppercuts in the Kombat League:

Brutality 10: Electric Avenue
F+L1
· Hold 'Down' During Hit
· Final Hit Must Come From Toward Throw

Can someone please explain how to find the other new Raiden Brutalities? I searched the forums and the internet but nothing. Thanks in advance.

Brutality 8: Time To Die
BF+3
· Hold 'Back' During Hit
· Final Hit Must Come From Electric Fly

Brutality 9: Shocking
F+L1
· Hold 'Up' During Hit
· Final Hit Must Come From Toward Throw Krushing Blow

Brutality 11: Deadly Current
B+1,2,1+3
· Hold 'Down' During Hit
· Final Hit Must Come From Power Discharge Kombo

Mandolore1123

Hi guys. I got Raidens new Electric Avenue Brutality by doing 25 uppercuts in the Kombat League:

Brutality 10: Electric Avenue
F+L1
· Hold 'Down' During Hit
· Final Hit Must Come From Toward Throw

Can someone please explain how to find the other new Raiden Brutalities? I searched the forums and the internet but nothing. Thanks in advance.

Brutality 8: Time To Die
BF+3
· Hold 'Back' During Hit
· Final Hit Must Come From Electric Fly

Brutality 9: Shocking
F+L1
· Hold 'Up' During Hit
· Final Hit Must Come From Toward Throw Krushing Blow

Brutality 11: Deadly Current
B+1,2,1+3
· Hold 'Down' During Hit
· Final Hit Must Come From Power Discharge Kombo
I don't think the rest are out yet, as in only the AI can do it. Great work on finding the requirements though!

I don't think the rest are out yet, as in only the AI can do it. Great work on finding the requirements though!
I found these infos at a page in the web. Because the Avenue Brutality is correctly I think the other ones could work as mentioned. That means some one has got this brutalities to know how it works.

Mandolore1123

I found these infos at a page in the web. Because the Avenue Brutality is correctly I think the other ones could work as mentioned. That means some one has got this brutalities to know how it works.
Or they looked in the game files and noted the requirements. Either way you can try doing more towers on brutal difficulty with Raiden and see if it unlocks any of these but I think they are most likely going to be from KL challenges in the future. Or you can hop into single player and see if you can do them with these requirements

I tried to do brutal towers of time but if you got all old brutalities you do not get any of the new ones. If you only get the new brutalities while doing Kombat League (only 2 brutalities of all characters in one season!) or with luck you get one of all characters in a krypt event or mabe one in the shop this is rediculous i think.

Did anyone reset the chests in the krypt after the ultimate brutalities got released? Maybe you can find them in some of the refilled chests. Thats the only idea if have.

Mandolore1123

I tried to do brutal towers of time but if you got all old brutalities you do not get any of the new ones. If you only get the new brutalities while doing Kombat League (only 2 brutalities of all characters in one season!) or with luck you get one of all characters in a krypt event or mabe one in the shop this is rediculous i think.

Did anyone reset the chests in the krypt after the ultimate brutalities got released? Maybe you can find them in some of the refilled chests. Thats the only idea if have.
I doubt they will appear and it'd be trying to find a needle in a hay stack anyway since the entire Krypt is RNG. Better luck just waiting for the new KL challenges it seems. It's not very nice but I imagine it's the only way we have right now.