What's new

General/Other - Raiden Raiden General Discussion

You sure about f1? Its high and ppl counterpokes me for days like its their turn :(
If you're saying online, then it depends on connection. Doesnt matter if its high because theyre in hit stun. If theyre poking back just roll with b1. B1 has less utility in displacer since u need a bar to combo with it but b1 on hit is hella plus so you're guaranteed most everything after b1 hits.

You can always go into practice and practice with the opponent mashing pokes and hit them with d1 and go straight into f1.

Anor

I am truth and light
ForeverKing in top8 NEC but his displacer not so good.
It is a pity that K-top could not participate, his TG is beast.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
What's the optimal B2 meterless combo in the corner now?

I've got B2, 44 xx db2 rc F12b2 xx bf3.

I'm assuming B3 is B34 xx db2 rc F12b2, F12b2 xx bf3?

Edit: Ktop's Thunder God is awesome btw.

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Are Ktop and Nivek two different players? Their play styles seem very similar to me. And where has Ktop been since the release of MKX? I only started hearing about him, like, a month ago or something like that.

Tweedy

Noob
Are Ktop and Nivek two different players? Their play styles seem very similar to me. And where has Ktop been since the release of MKX? I only started hearing about him, like, a month ago or something like that.
Yeah they're not the same guy. Ktop is a very good Liu Kang as well.

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
KTOP and his twin brother HDOPE have been playing since day one.

KTOP still plays a lot of MKX and uses TG Raiden, HQT Predator and Dragon's Fire Liu Kang. Nivek doesn't play as much but no longer uses TG, he's Displacer all the way. They're both Greek and use Raiden which is why they're often mistaken for one another.

Tweedy

Noob
Does anyone have a list of all of the frame data off of EX tele? Like what is F12b2 EX tele?

I know B11 is +8 or so. F2 2+4 is stupid plus.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
K-Top and Nivek are two entirely different people. Both of them have known to be good TG Raiden players, but K-Top is way high leveled than Nivek, because he does the RC perfectly without an inch of mistake. K-Top is becoming to be a threat to Sonicfox, because he's close to his level. I played him once, so I know. Those fellas are the two of the 3 strongest Greek fighters in the FGW (Fighting Game World). The third is his brother.

K-Top was playing in the Fatal Bloodbath (Greek tourney), and last time he showed himself officially was in ESL. He played just the day before yesterday in the BTF4, and I think that he won.

TheRealOnlyGoonie

Hey You Guys
K-Top and Nivek are two entirely different people. Both of them have known to be good TG Raiden players, but K-Top is way high leveled than Nivek, because he does the RC perfectly without an inch of mistake. K-Top is becoming to be a threat to Sonicfox, because he's close to his level. I played him once, so I know. Those fellas are the two of the 3 strongest Greek fighters in the FGW (Fighting Game World). The third is his brother.

K-Top was playing in the Fatal Bloodbath (Greek tourney), and last time he showed himself officially was in ESL. He played just the day before yesterday in the BTF4, and I think that he won.
GOD BLESS YOU.

Tanno

K-Top is an amazing player and a lovely guy but that is an overexaggeration, to put it mildly.
I'm not overexaggerating there. I just talked by experience. I can see who's a scrub, a decent and a high level player, if I know their gameplay. ;)

I plan to go to Athens to meet them, but I'll talk with them later. I wanted a reason to go there, and I found one. ;)

GOD BLESS YOU.
MAY LORD RAIDEN BLESS THY WITH HIS LORDSHIP'S THUNDERS!

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
I'm not overexaggerating there. I just talked by experience. I can see who's a scrub, a decent and a high level player, if I know their gameplay.
With the greatest of respect, you did not surmise that K-Top is almost at Sonicfox's level after one set, that says more about your gameplay than it does about his.

I'm almost 100% certain that K-Top himself would baulk at that statement, although, and I say this from experience ;), K-Top is a very good player.

I'm having trouble canceling into superman. The combo in question is Displacer's 34, f22+4, f12b2~superman, and I can't seem to quite execute it correctly. Is there a trick to it or is the timing just very tight?

Tanno

I'm having trouble canceling into superman. The combo in question is Displacer's 34, f22+4, f12b2~superman, and I can't seem to quite execute it correctly. Is there a trick to it or is the timing just very tight?
The trick is to finish this combo like this:

34, F22+4, F12B2F3.

The B2F3 is the combination of the F12B2 and of Superman (BF3).

Good luck.