What's new

Raiden and Hellboy Renders leaked(Dynasty video)

Thingy

Retired account
raiden shows 12% of his chest and he's a stripper. Poison ivy fights without pants and it's just good character design and "nice models nrs".
Poison Ivys design looks much better than cleavage Raiden. Poison Ivy does look like a stripper, it just looks better all around. Hell, Raiden could have been shirtless and looked better than this design. The open chest looks awkward with what he is wearing.

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
It's honestly less the open chest and more the combo of the open chest and the weird facemask with goggles. He's so weirdly covered up APART from the chest that it makes the chest look even more naked. It's like when they gave Poison Ivy that weird sexy red nightie in the Arkham games -- it makes her look more nude by contrast, whereas when she's just walking around with leaves on it doesn't ping as hard.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Personally, I like the stripper Raiden look.

If you're gonna be a comic book superhero, look the fucking part.
It looks like he grabbed the hottest fiyah he had in his wardrobe and said "fuck yeah, justice time."

gam224

The world's least hype player
raiden shows 12% of his chest and he's a stripper. Poison ivy fights without pants and it's just good character design and "nice models nrs".
Poison Ivy's sex appeal is part of her character though. It's the same way for knight wing.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Raiden looks terrible. Let's completely overlook the fact that I'm pissed that Raiden is in over Nightwing, Raven, Doomsday, Black Lightning, Static Shock, Martian Manhunter, Mera, Lady Shiva, Constantine, Trigon, or just about anyone and look purely at him as Raiden... He just looks bad Imo. Theres gear for sure, but like.. really? At least they made Sub-Zero look like a badass.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
The fact that Raiden is showing some skin isn't a problem. The fact that he has some upper-body armor/clothing on, but it has this big diamond missing out of it makes it look silly to me. Hopefully that Black Lightning skin really happens.

exisTenz

Noob
Worst Raiden design ever (what the hell is he wearing) and I'm not sure the gear will fix him that much because his face will still look ugly.

Error

DF2+R2
Did Jim Lee also make this ugly design? He's usually the one behind the terrible MK guest character designs, like Scorpion in IGAU and Sub's default.

trufenix

bye felicia
it's like cause they fixed batman's stance and all the women look like women now everybody's all pent up with visual hate.