What's new

Raiden and Hellboy Renders leaked(Dynasty video)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So just saw this pop up today on my feed, not sure if you guys would be interested. It's not yet on the official Injustice site. Props to Dynasty, not sure where he found them. I think he said reddit.

[/IMG]

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
Wow... we didn't get Johny Cage, second in the MK poll behind SZ, so that Raiden could curbstomp Erron Black's second costume for the top position in the stripper looks ranking of NRS...

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Sorry, but I don't like Raiden's new costume look. He looks like he just got out from a striptease bar. Please, bring back the full costume like in MK series, where he's hiding even the naked parts.

I hope there's a gear that will wear him.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Okay so I feel like the chest thing could've worked if they changed his face a bit. Either removing most of the mask and leave him with a normal looking face, or covering up the entirety of his face with something I think could look pretty good. However, the current mask and face shape make it look...weird. At least we have gear.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
sound like feminists getting offended by his chest, why yall haters raiden put in the pushups and hes trying to score some tail in the dc realm?
Because he's gross with this setup. We know him for his powers and his costume style since MK 1. He was NEVER naked like this before.

TamedLizard

Buff George
TBF, that Raiden looked badass, this Raiden looks like he's trying to be sexy first as opposed to being badass, if that makes any sense.
I just can't imagine Raiden "trying to be sexy", so maybe that's why I'm not too bothered by it. The mask on the other hand....

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Raiden has no trouble with the ladies, he's a God and two probably doesn't get turned down as much as Cage lol:D

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
NRS did change Sub-Zero's default skin by adding him a cape at the last second, and they also added a helmet to to Captain Cold's Mr. Freeze premier skin after they already released and they didn't have to do it but they did it anyway because of fan feedback. If these two things happened, they can do the same for Raiden. And like @TamedLizard showed, Raiden already had an even more naked outfit in MKDA, and he didn't even had the hat with that skin back then.

As for the renders, they do look really good.