What's new

Ra Helios in neutral

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
@Protagonist_1 's awesome threads where he analyzes the neutral game of some of our community's greatest players has inspired me to analyze the immaculate spacing and fundamentals of our beloved RaHeliosdagawd.(Cammy)

@Ra Helios couple of things:

2. If you're going to make a bold statement like "MKX is way more footsies oriented than Street Fighter", don't wait 15 minutes and then proceed to ask me what footsies means.

3. I am not a violent man. But if you ever refer to Cammy's low forward as her 'Down 4' in public again so help me God, I will punch you in the throat.

4. No, you do not live in Ethiopia.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
That full screen wake up dp directly into a fireball killed me, but seriously though they're different games and he's obviously brand new so give him time.

Ps focus is broken in sf4.
Rickyraws is trolling. Share play is laggy. I had no other choice but to jump Lol. It was move on his side as you can witness but It was real laggy on my side.

Ra Helios

it was so laggy that you couldn't drill or dive kick? Musta been pretty laggy for you to check the moves list. Jk.
I haven't played street fighter since its was free on the Xbox 360. Plus I just bought s ps4 last week jut so I can try hard on sf5 with Cammy and Karin

Ra Helios

Rickyraws what are Footsies according to Neatherrealm players and what are Footsies to street fighter players?

I haven't played street fighter since its was free on the Xbox 360. Plus I just bought s ps4 last week jut so I can try hard on sf5 with Cammy and Karin
Welcome to the community then, but if you do honestly think sf is less footsie based than mkx you might wanna practice some SF fundamentals in 4 first. You might be in for a rough start in 5 otherwise.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
@Ra Helios

Actually, I shouldn't make of you. Remember when I badmouthed your Lord, savior, sensei and lover General Henry's Batman, only to play him and be hit with never before seen combos such as b11xxsky grapple?

Little did I know he LET me win, and the sky grapple was NOT an input error. He was trying to show me that he had no fear, and would grapple the ceiling, bringing down the entire Bat Cave on us, killing us both.

Ra Helios

Welcome to the community then, but if you do honestly think sf is less footsie based than mkx you might wanna practice some SF fundamentals in 4 first. You might be in for a rough start in 5 otherwise.
I'm going to be really dedicated. I'm even going to buy me a fight stick that cost 149 dollars!!!!

So I am determine to learn and be one the best players online. I Have a lot to learn. My ps4 and a fight stick won't be a waste.

But don't let that video deceive lol. 100% I don't even play like that. If you look on my screen it was lagging and having lag spikes. So I was jumping hoping to even get a hit lol.

Thank you.

Just for the record you might wannajust play on pad. If you're coming from MK it'll probably be easier for you to learn it on pad. Sticks are cool but not required look at snakeeyes and nuckldu.

E

Eldriken

Just for the record you might wannajust play on pad. If you're coming from MK it'll probably be easier for you to learn it on pad. Sticks are cool but not required look at snakeeyes and nuckldu.
The shit Snake Eyes can do with Zangief on a pad is insane. Standing 720s? Gad damn.

Ra Helios

What type of fight pad do you recommend me to buy because I am the type of player that like to slam my thumb on the buttons.

The mkx fight pad. Can't really do that because how cheap it feels and Iam afraid to brake it