What's new

Match Footage Ra Helios (Catwoman) Vs Peckapowa( Martian ManHunter)

Absolutely. The shit talking is real...or Pecka and Ra....apparently Pecka's rage can bring views lol.
Listen, i rage from time to time, it is rare really only when i play ra... but i am nothing compared to @dribirut... he is the king of rage... the king... we'll hear him shouting in the background at the top of his lungs on a frequent basis. Our parties are hilarious

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Listen, i rage from time to time, it is rare really only when i play ra... but i am nothing compared to @dribirut... he is the king of rage... the king... we'll hear him shouting in the background at the top of his lungs on a frequent basis. Our parties are hilarious
Whoa Whoa...don't take it wrong lol. I rage, I think we all rage, but we heard you lol. It's good for business lol.

Whoa Whoa...don't take it wrong lol. I rage, I think we all rage, but we heard you lol. It's good for business lol.
i want to get a stream, our xbox ventures are always hilarious... fullmetal88, bushgold, mk kobra anti-static carnage others its qutie the cast of characters and is entertaining beyond the game.... really its what keeps you on are the personalities... i think it has marketability... you should hear our debate with ra helios on evolution it's good entertainment.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
i only rage when bullshit happens. and it happens alot

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I will attest to Ra mentioning losing to P2W and such. Ive seen him say so a couple of times. I also respect him for flat out telling you how it is lol.
He only said he lost to him when someone called hiim out on it. i forgot who it was.. He has selective memory syndrome