What's new

Match Footage Ra Helios (Catwoman) Vs Peckapowa( Martian ManHunter)

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
You LITERALLY catdashed into a MB orb that was right in front of your face. Do you call that mind games as well? Even if you wanted to armor through it using a MB catdash you should know that it doesn't come out instantly. And your jump ins on a traited MMH are super smart. Kudos
Coolwhip was talking about the zod mu

Lol. I catdash because I thought it would be invisible like other moves I do but I thought I was timing it wrong. I have to test this offline. There is always room for inprovement. i know all my mu and sinestro and cw isnt s 3-7. Catwoman players need to level up and learn the mu properly.

My timing with the catdash, I though I could go through it. I mean these video is to help ya so Catwoman players can learn from people mistakes and improve each other. Not bashing me.

I really didnt have to post it if you were being a tight ass and showing my tech.

I could have said something back to you but Im not going that route.

Phased

Noob
You LITERALLY catdashed into a MB orb that was right in front of your face. Do you call that mind games as well? Even if you wanted to armor through it using a MB catdash you should know that it doesn't come out instantly. And your jump ins on a traited MMH are super smart. Kudos
uhh

I only watched a few matches but he made the other player scream like a little girl when he went up 4-1 so he must be doing something right

and as far as using catdash as a mobility tool- why would you not do something in the name of `well it can be punished` especially when nobody is punishing it? everything you do can be punished.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I think using Cat Dash in footsies can be pretty good. To me the idea is if they're way outside your f+1 range most opponents feel safe against her. They are free to just dash around to close that distance and get into footsies range. So throwing out Cat Dash can catch them and it's true, if it whiffs you can get bodied but they might be looking for MB or just be caught off guard and fail to whiff punish. That strat might get used too much online but it does have it's place. The way I see it yolo footsies Cat Dash is similar to Low Whip. It kind of sucks but you're playing Catwoman, it's not like you can count on just walking in. You gotta do it.

CW J2's will land on traited MMH S3 online. I've tried and I've been nailed. Offline? The nude troll will show you what real footsies are.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Coolwhip was talking about the zod mu

Lol. I catdash because I thought it would be invisible like other moves I do but I thought I was timing it wrong. I have to test this offline. There is always room for inprovement. i know all my mu and sinestro and cw isnt s 3-7. Catwoman players need to level up and learn the mu properly.

My timing with the catdash, I though I could go through it. I mean these video is to help ya so Catwoman players can learn from people mistakes and improve each other. Not bashing me.

I really didnt have to post it if you were being a tight ass and showing my tech.

I could have said something back to you but Im not going that route.
Last time I checked I wasn't the one bashing people left and right for disagreeing with me. And nothing is invisible except some projectiles in MK on certain stages. It's invincible. And since when catdash was invincible? It's not even invincible on wake up. What I'm trying to say is that throwing out catdash once or twice every now and then in a set might be a good idea even if it's YOLO. But dude, you never walk, you rarely evade, and all you do is MB catdash from fullscreen. If Pecka doesn't punish it doesn't mean it's not punishable.
I used to throw out catdashes too until I got used to it playing Coolwhip offline.
Anyway, my point is, not trying to be a bitch about it or anything, you're overrated. Or should I say, you overrate yourself. You're decent at best Helios, not phenomenal. Consider yourself lucky for not going toe to toe against Max. You would've gotten bodied.
You keep telling 16bit that he might improve if he uses your techs. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary during the 20mins I've watched.
Bit is on another level. Stop comparing yourself to him unless you're ready to prove everyone wrong by going to a tournament.
Again, not bashing you or anything just pointing some stuff out.

Last edited:

Ra Helios

Last time I checked I wasn't the one bashing people left and right for disagreeing with you. And nothing is invisible except some projectiles in MK on certain stages. It's invincible. And since when catdash was invincible? It's not even invincible on wake up. What I'm trying to say is that throwing out catdash once or twice every now and then in a set might be a good idea even if it's YOLO. But dude, you never walk, you rarely evade, and all you do is MB catdash from fullscreen. If Pecka doesn't punish it doesn't mean it's not punishable.
I used to throw out catdashes too until I got used to it playing Coolwhip offline.
Anyway, my point is, not trying to be a bitch about it or anything, you're overrated. Or should I say, you overrate yourself. You're decent at best Helios, not phenomenal. Consider yourself lucky for not going toe to toe against Max. You would've gotten bodied.
You keep telling 16bit that he might improve if he uses your techs. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary during the 20mins I've watched.
Bit is on another level. Stop comparing yourself to him unless you're ready to prove everyone wrong by going to a tournament.
Again, not bashing you or anything just pointing some stuff out.
Lol ok.

Im not going to argue with a fool. Especially when mb catdash from fullscreen is safe offline.
I must hurt your feeling?

Last edited:

Ra Helios

What happened to "I could have said something back to you but I'm not going that route" ? Lel
I'll PM you when I buy a converter for my xbox.
If you live out of state dont bother to pm me. I didnt trust me, I would have said something Bad then you would know it

" I don't deserve to lose like this... " yea dude...get over it or don't play at all anymore with that attitude
my apologies for getting mad once in a while when i play the game a lot and getting pissed for losing randomly 5 times in a row when i have a lifelead. i am playing a person who doesn't understand the game like i do (imo), i am putting in a massive amount of effort to keep him away, and he practically plays in a pattern. Playing ra helios is the most single frustrating experience in the history of injustice gods among us.

we play together all the time and are always in parties together... i often rage at them... sometimes it's because i know it entertains them.

Ra Helios

Peckapowa I try not to but at the same time I what can I do? I probably to be more patient. i even change the way with balding. Beat him first to 10. When I HAVE 14. I just stop winning because of standing 3

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Bet. Send me a message on live and get freed up

Ra Helios
Im studying abroad right now so dont have an xbox. Still im planning to get one soon. give me like two days to practice and I bet I will beat you in a long set. the only reason some good players lose to you at first is because noone knows the matchup. but as pecka showed, as soon as he downloaded your free ass there was no coming back.

Ra Helios

Im studying abroad right now so dont have an xbox. Still im planning to get one soon. give me like two days to practice and I bet I will beat you in a long set. the only reason some good players lose to you at first is because noone knows the matchup. but as pecka showed, as soon as he downloaded your free ass there was no coming back.
Um no. Its just a 4-6 mu just because that standing 3 can beat me out. Just like balding. I beat balding cyborg bad becausebits a bad mu. Its not about being downloaded its about playing the mu properly.

Were only playing first to 10. I played first to 20 with pecka to see the mu. so as balding both beat me. Me and prckapowa played before. That is no excuse