What's new

Match Footage Ra Helios (Catwoman) Vs KITForeverKing

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
Hey Ra Helios thanks for posting these matches. They are really helpful to me and hopefully other CWs. One thing I notice tho was when Batman is trying to cross you up with j2's and stuff and it whiffs, that's a free d1 claws. That's a big part of 16 bits game plan and it's also something I work on too. Use CWs small crouched hit box to your advantage and punish missed jump in as soon as they hit the ground. Also you are free to Batmans b23, lol but so am I :p vggs tho

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Hey Ra Helios thanks for posting these matches. They are really helpful to me and hopefully other CWs. One thing I notice tho was when Batman is trying to cross you up with j2's and stuff and it whiffs, that's a free d1 claws. That's a big part of 16 bits game plan and it's also something I work on too. Use CWs small crouched hit box to your advantage and punish missed jump in as soon as they hit the ground. Also you are free to Batmans b23, lol but so am I :p vggs tho
I was blocking( b23) it to be honest But it was online so. I just have to time it better Next time

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Okay you are obviously a superior player than me. But I see some things that I do that usually get me killed.

B3 its probably one of her best tools but king has the knowledge to space (play great footsies) it to where it whiffs so he can punish it. I like the use of 33b2. You should 33 stagger to b1 for a 50/50 just to mix it up a bit.

I have said this before. You are a real solid CW. Just some things that you say are eh. But that has nothing to do