What's new

Tech - Spec Ops Quick Stand B212D1+2xxRocket Shenanigans

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
S1 then B12?
Regular flip?
S1 then whatever you want to combo with. I usually do S1, B12~Flip, rc~whataever ending string/special.

Yeah regular flip. It has pretty good priority and even if it trades you can normally still convert off of it as they launch and you don't.

N-Zalo

Noob
Best way to follow s1 is f2,4,flip run f2,4,ender. If you catch them high enough in the air add a njp before the first f2,4. In the corner if you use njp you can remove yourself frome there by running under when they bounce.

Scott The Scot

I even use it in jump in long as it's not someone like Kotal.
Yeah I saw you using it in the archives, I was impressed :) I always have more success with flip, I just feel like it's better than any normal with the trade off of the length of the juggle and therefore damage being decreased.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Yeah I saw you using it in the archives, I was impressed :) I always have more success with flip, I just feel like it's better than any normal with the trade off of the length of the juggle and therefore damage being decreased.
I find flip inconsistent thanks to the weird angle of the hitbox.

JDM

Noob
Thanks, I was mostly happy with my performance, just needed to tighten up my combos.

.........English, please.
ya for sure man, you still not going to any MMM's any more? I went last week and we didnt even hold a tournament because no setups (didn't bring mine, thought there would be some there) :(

GQJ

Noob
Kotal jump in 1 is a normal for the gods.
I see what you did there.

I figured something like that. From what I've seen it depends on distance.

Kotal's J1 covers a ton of air space and is full comboable.
I thought any jip could be beat by an s1 if it registered as an overhead, that way they would have to wait until the last minute to punch, and s1 would beat it. Thanks guys.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
ya for sure man, you still not going to any MMM's any more? I went last week and we didnt even hold a tournament because no setups (didn't bring mine, thought there would be some there) :(

I'm going to one more this year then I'm gonna start going a lot more next year.

Scott The Scot