What's new

Questions for the MK11 Reveal Event

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
What improvements are implemented to make the online experience greater in MK11?

Thats the most important thing to me that ALL fighting games lack. GREAT ONLINE!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Let me answer most of the questions on this page:
No crossplay
No region lock
Wifi indicator stays
PC beta possible
Switch will be fully supported - patches might be a week or 2 behind like on PC
If tag team isn't in there's no chance it will be added in the future

Some of your questions are hella weak smh

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I have a question for you guys now, not like, to ask at the event. Is there going to be somewhere here on the site I can rewatch the entire stream immediately after it airs? I’ve got a fuckin interview I can’t reschedule when it’s live and I’m ready to blow this entire job opportunity off at this rate lol.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I have a question for you guys now, not like, to ask at the event. Is there going to be somewhere here on the site I can rewatch the entire stream immediately after it airs? I’ve got a fuckin interview I can’t reschedule when it’s live and I’m ready to blow this entire job opportunity off at this rate lol.
All past streams on the official Netherrealm twitch channel are rewatchable from the archives:
https://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm/videos?filter=archives&sort=time

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Does somebody know wich time the stream is in europe? I dont get that GMT stuff
6:30pm GMT. ^^

Edit:
Oh wait, I misunderstood. GMT is London time. So just adjust from your timezone, or you can just google "6:30pm GMT" and it should tell you when it is in your time. :p