What's new

Quarter Finals - WW vs Batman

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
wasnt there a JLU story arc with a romance (supposed) between them? I know they flirted with the idea on the tv show.....It'd be more interesting than supes and WW...that's some boring power couple shit
I don't remember that tbh, but its possible. Yeah this has been my least favorite thing about JL lately.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
GuamoKun and I are pretty much two of the biggest Batman fans here
Hahahaha good joke. That pretty much plug saved you this time.

I actually agree though. I still hate WW. Any comic devised that involves Batman beating WW, I will fully endorse no matter how BS it may be. WW is a milf, nothing more nothing less.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Hahahaha good joke. That pretty much plug saved you this time.

I actually agree though. I still hate WW. Any comic devised that involves Batman beating WW, I will fully endorse no matter how BS it may be. WW is a milf, nothing more nothing less.
Man Double W's is awesome, especially the comic. Playpal has been screaming about how it's the best DC book for months. Also, stop kidding yourself I have a Batman snuggie.

OVOXO

Noob
I still dont understand how WW was affected by the nano chip and be put in a false world when her lasso of truth make her see the truth.

I'm going with WW on this one, even if Batman will probably won the whole tournament.
I think that we didn't saw a lot of her gameplay, and that she would win in a "real" fight against Batman so easy choice for me.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Unless Batman takes a page from my big green book of dirty tricks to pull in a tourney and he uses Darkseid as a weapon against Wonder Woman then he is going to lose.