What's new

Match Footage - Quan Chi Quan Chi Revealed (Gameplay trailer inside!) for Mortal Kombat X @ Sony Press Conference in Moscow

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
Quan Chi looks trully badass in MKX, reminds me a bit of MK4 just a bir slimer.

Btw is it just me or the sea stage looks even more beautiful?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
What drew me to spinal in KI was the way skulls changed his specials and their properties. Momentum greatly shifts when you can do a few things right.

I like that NRS is getting ideas from other games and other original characters and making it their own. Loved this trailer. I might actually play him.

Thought his reveal was pretty lame.. i mean he's like the greatest sorcerer of the netherealm yet he summons just a flying bat.. where are the skeletons or demons?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
holy ;O .... he looks AMAZING
Quan was my secondary in mk9 , In this game there are hight chances he will be my main :)

Thought his reveal was pretty lame.. i mean he's like the greatest sorcerer of the netherealm yet he summons just a flying bat.. where are the skeletons or demons?
Pff.. You've obviously never seen a demon bat before.

Recap of what this reveal was. I can't see how anyone could hate anything about this game..

So, a demon sorcerer rides in on an undead horse, starts throwing glowing skulls, then gets perfect plexed on the ground by a half man half robot laser shooting mercenary... all in front of a ghost pirate naval fleet.

What the fuck is bad about that?

Pff.. You've obviously never seen a demon bat before.

Recap of what this reveal was. I can't see how anyone could hate anything about this game..

So, a demon sorcerer rides in on an undead horse, starts throwing glowing skulls, then gets perfect plexed on the ground by a half man half robot laser shooting mercenary... all in front of a ghost pirate naval fleet.

What the fuck is bad about that?
oo yeh the first time you saw it you were like wow look at this flying demon