What's new

Match Footage - Quan Chi Quan Chi Revealed (Gameplay trailer inside!) for Mortal Kombat X @ Sony Press Conference in Moscow

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Are we ever going to see some run combos? Starting to wonder if they're still even in the game at this point.

SLy

Noob
Quan Chi doesn't have his Amulet No More!!! That only means one thing..

SHINNOK CONFIRMED!!

Skellington

Banned
I'm in love. This fatality is just a teaser and it already looks like the most gruesome one.
It's messed up for sure. Boon said on twitter that Quan's fatality gets alot worse. When Kano was revealed we only got a small glimpse of his fatality and then we got to see the full thing when it was at a gaming expo. I bet they will do the same thing with Quan Chi

REYTHEGREAT

Quan actually looks pretty good. Looks like he's going to cause some people problems with all those tricks he has

trufenix

bye felicia
Orly? Don't remember...
There were some crude run combos in the early vids, I believe @Rathalos made some gifs he might be able to link easy. I'll try and find some vids and time stamps tomorrow.

You know these trailers never have good combos in them, go back and look at the prerelase mk9 or injustice stuff, barely compares to what people w ere coming up with after like one day. I remember it was a huge shock when they put KDZ's signature superman combo in the Zod trailer.

shig

kool guy
Quan Chi is such a sadistic dickbag.

It's messed up for sure. Boon said on twitter that Quan's fatality gets alot worse. When Kano was revealed we only got a small glimpse of his fatality and then we got to see the full thing when it was at a gaming expo. I bet they will do the same thing with Quan Chi
I hope that after the blade of the sword is inside Kano's mouth Quan Chi does a volleyball spike on the handle.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
There were some crude run combos in the early vids, I believe @Rathalos made some gifs he might be able to link easy. I'll try and find some vids and time stamps tomorrow.

You know these trailers never have good combos in them, go back and look at the prerelase mk9 or injustice stuff, barely compares to what people w ere coming up with after like one day. I remember it was a huge shock when they put KDZ's signature superman combo in the Zod trailer.
Only a few run combos, and they were all kinda variations of the same Cassie combo.

But it's been awhile.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
You know what pisses me off about quan chi?

he's basically just taking shang's place... using conjured skulls, green soul effects, and forcing the fighter to do something against their will (his fatality and trance). That's all straight out of shang's book of sorcery. Thing is, I thought Shang's Soul Stealing ability was way more unique than anything Quan does. =/

Hopefully there's a soul stealing type sorcerer in the game, even if it's a new character. That ability is just too cool.

That said... Quan (gameplay wise) looks pretty cool in mkx. Can't wait to see the crazy shit ppl come up with with him.