What's new

Quan Chi Combo vids

HateMe!

Noob

Some basic damaging stuff. All combos ending with f+1,2,1+2 can be finished with f+1,2~X-Ray for 10% more.

D. R.

Noob
What's the most damage anyone's gotten with QC? I have a 55% combo (72% damage boost):

(In corner) Jump in 2, b+21, b+21, b+21, b+11 xx trance, jump over, jump in 2, 21 xx X-Ray

I've grown bored with Noob's combos, so I started messing with other characters. I'm sure there's some shit floating around though like this for Quan. He's pretty damaging with his mix up options, so this combo's not too practical. Vid to come later if need be.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Here's my video of his unbreakable 43%. But it's more of a lesson of how to get around breakers when you have no xray and need big damage to end the match.

[video=youtube_share;alfjH0OxsUE]http://youtu.be/alfjH0OxsUE[/video]

Kuai Liang

Tundra
What the hell is dj? Delayed jump? And yeah I agree, that skeletal boost stuff is worthless. Until NRS decides to buff it or something there is no way to even get it out.

What the hell is dj? Delayed jump? And yeah I agree, that skeletal boost stuff is worthless. Until NRS decides to buff it or something there is no way to even get it out.
Diagonal? As opposed to nj being neutral jump? I guess I should be using fj for forward but it's kind of a habit to use dj. And yeah, Boost is pretty pointless.

I don't want to start shit, but all these combos with boost are worthless.

I feel bad for anyone thinking of picking up Quan, thinking he is capable of this type of damage, and dropping him when said person can never get the output in some of these combos.

That isn't how Quan is played.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Quan Chi's 60% Wall Combo without use of Super Meter:

Quan Chi's 64% Wall Combo with one Enhance Bar used:

Error

DF2+R2
I don't have any ways to record this, but the highest meterless boostless Quan combo I've done is:

(jp.) B3, 1+2, dash B2, 1 dash 2xxtrance jp. B3, 1+2 uppercut.

37% damage; 40% with jump in punch.

hey, im new to this site, usually on TRMK but theres about three quan fans there.. myself included.
i've been maining him since day one.
although i RARELY xray or damage boost with him with him here's what i've found to be the highest damage/least hits xray combo.

jip,b+2,1,trance,b+2,1, b+2 xray = 50% 66% with damage boost. (i find it easier to go 2,1 rather than b+2, but it looks neater)

also
i've got a alot of flawless's using this pattern.

jip,b+3,1+2, 1,1,2,trance,(just added-whiff close rune,whiff trance)1,1,skydrop,2,1,exrune,f+1,2,(or u+3)EXtrance (so they cantbreak)
(now there in the corner usually) 1,1,skydrop,b+3,1+2, b+2,1 b+1 trance,1,1,skydrop,2,1,Exrune. etc
dead.

MMoblie

Noob
hey, im new to this site, usually on TRMK but theres about three quan fans there.. myself included.
i've been maining him since day one.
although i RARELY xray or damage boost with him with him here's what i've found to be the highest damage/least hits xray combo.

jip,b+2,1,trance,b+2,1, b+2 xray = 50% 66% with damage boost. (i find it easier to go 2,1 rather than b+2, but it looks neater)

also
i've got a alot of flawless's using this pattern.

jip,b+3,1+2, 1,1,2,trance,(just added-whiff close rune,whiff trance)1,1,skydrop,2,1,exrune,f+1,2,(or u+3)EXtrance (so they cantbreak)
(now there in the corner usually) 1,1,skydrop,b+3,1+2, b+2,1 b+1 trance,1,1,skydrop,2,1,Exrune. etc
dead.
Quan is indeed a fun character to play but I can't for the life of me get off those b+2,1 to b+2,1 strings, any suggestions.
I mainly stick with smaller strings but those b+2,1's seem like they add a good amount of damage.

Gouki

Wolf of Mibu
This combo looks interesting, i've just started fighting with Quan Chi and so far so gud,he has some nice combos