What's new

Combo Video - Summoner quan chi 70% 2 bar combo

gibster13

A fan of fans
Go for 61% one bar. Another bar for 9% isn't worth it imo. I don't normally end it with rune, its just to show that 61% is possible.

Last edited:
Go for 61% one bar. Another bar for 9% isn't worth it imo
I wouldnt do that combo. I would end in 141 and take the 1% damage cut. With ur combo U lose a guaranteed bat set up after the fact. My combo is a combo u do to close a game out. Why would i sacrifice damage anyway? Its 70% who wouldnt want to do that kind of damage using an extra mster? Nice way to come on my thread and promote yourself while downplaying me btw :)

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Awesome showcase of damage output, would never ever happen in real match play though. If you get hit by a standing 4 in the corner while Quan's bat is out AND he has 2 bars of meter, you deserve every bit of the damage.
In a real game he would only get 50 % meterless :DOGE

gibster13

A fan of fans
I wouldnt do that combo. I would end in 141 and take the 1% damage cut. With ur combo U lose a guaranteed bat set up after the fact. My combo is a combo u do to close a game out. Why would i sacrifice damage anyway? Its 70% who wouldnt want to do that kind of damage using an extra mster? Nice way to come on my thread and promote yourself while downplaying me btw :)
One bar isn't worth it for 9%. Although it is pretty swag. It wasn't promoting lol i was just giving the point that 9% for a bar isn't worth it imo. I don't do rune ender combo in a set, I do 141 normally and I'm just saying 61% is possible for 1 bar.

gibster13

A fan of fans
I'd definitely rather finish that with 141 rather than 14 close rune like you did. 141 will guarantee a puggle summon for a free bat mixup.
I know i always end it in 141. I'm just saying 61% for one bar is a lot and more worth it then spending another bar for just 9%. Only opinions not fact