What's new

Combo Video - Summoner quan chi 70% 2 bar combo

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
A "better" version that starts from an overhead would be:

B2xx Ex Skull, 4, release bat, 4, 14xx MB Rune, 4xxTrance, summon, F212xx Skull, release, 141.

Ends in hard knockdown so you can resummon. That last 141 is a bitch to connect tho.

Awesome showcase of damage output, would never ever happen in real match play though. If you get hit by a standing 4 in the corner while Quan's bat is out AND he has 2 bars of meter, you deserve every bit of the damage.
Thnx bro, Its only match practical starting from a jump in( but like u said its very situational tho). u can substitute the 4 for a b2 or b 3,2 starter if ur vortexing them in the corner for 69%.

A "better" version that starts from an overhead would be:

B2xx Ex Skull, 4, release bat, 4, 14xx MB Rune, 4xxTrance, summon, F212xx Skull, release, 141.

Ends in hard knockdown so you can resummon. That last 141 is a bitch to connect tho.
How much damage u puttin out with that tho? U can start mine from an over head and still hit very close to the damage i got here. Nd the 141 ender is good but i would pull this out as a game winner not a combo for another set up. Lets be honest, 9 times out of 10 if u quan and got them cornered u probably beat them past that 35% mark lol no need for a set up again

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
How much damage u puttin out with that tho? U can start mine from an over head and still hit very close to the damage i got here. Nd the 141 ender is good but i would pull this out as a game winner not a combo for another set up. Lets be honest, 9 times out of 10 if u quan and got them cornered u probably beat them past that 35% mark lol no need for a set up again
It does 70% too. And let's say you closing out a round, just use 141 and take the guaranteed bat summon over uppercut out of the corner. I always try and have a bat out.

Super Man did 81%, Cyrax did 100% and they were still in reality mid tier heck I would consider them low tier characters I mean why not?:DOGE