What's new

General/Other - Pyromancer Pyromancer Dust is +9 on block.... on PC

With Pyro? Havent player the game in a week.
People figured how to punish any kind of air teleport i did. Character specific though. Jacqui was giving me issues.
Then again its been a minute.
If people play braindead, if they know what they do she might easy be just outside top 5. I trash retarded machinegun abusing jackis so bad, I remember it was hell on earth for kitana but with Tanya they get kicked in the ass so bad.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
If people play braindead, if they know what they do she might easy be just outside top 5. I trash retarded machinegun abusing jackis so bad, I remember it was hell on earth for kitana but with Tanya they get kicked in the ass so bad.
I haven't played this MU extensively as either character, but I can't see how Tanya destroys Jacqui. Cleverly placed up rockets would limit her teleport mobility and her grounded mobility isn't great because although her dash goes far, it has a long recovery.

I haven't played this MU extensively as either character, but I can't see how Tanya destroys Jacqui. Cleverly placed up rockets would limit her teleport mobility and her grounded mobility isn't great because although her dash goes far, it has a long recovery.
after a machine gun she gets a free jump in teleport into a full combo if the Jacky player repeats the machine gun, up close she has good frame traps with dust into ex dust into b32 b32 grab f3 jumpover and start again also f2 ex tele 4 tele b32 all those are frame traps

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
after a machine gun she gets a free jump in teleport into a full combo if the Jacky player repeats the machine gun, up close she has good frame traps with dust into ex dust into b32 b32 grab f3 jumpover and start again also f2 ex tele 4 tele b32 all those are frame traps
Mmmmk. I really haven't played this MU much.

Bump, this is still a thing

playing vs. my friend on PC and saw that it still hasn't been fixed.. set a kung to reversal spin and repeat dust, d4 dust, d4 dust etc., it's inescapable without armor. It says -4 on the data but it's very obviously not

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
Bump, this is still a thing

playing vs. my friend on PC and saw that it still hasn't been fixed.. set a kung to reversal spin and repeat dust, d4 dust, d4 dust etc., it's inescapable without armor. It says -4 on the data but it's very obviously not
Yeah I hope this gets fixed eventually, I'd like to play Pyro more and not get into bad habits lol.