What's new

General/Other - Pyromancer Pyromancer Dust is +9 on block.... on PC

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman

Yeah... why.

As much as I love this, I kinda want this fixed so I can practice Pyro more lol.

I KNEW THIS WASN'T -4 ON BLOCK.

I was in disbelief after playing my pyromancer tanya friend that the dust was "-4 on block" when he was getting full strings out before I could even hit a button

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
I KNEW THIS WASN'T -4 ON BLOCK.

I was in disbelief after playing my pyromancer tanya friend that the dust was "-4 on block" when he was getting full strings out before I could even hit a button
Hah. Yeah but on console it's -4 on block, I had a friend test it. He couldn't get a d1 to come out to stuff SZ's slide.

Yeah, on PC, Tanya has an infinite blockstring (d4, dust, d4, dust, ...) that is only breakable by armor. Definitely not -4 lol

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
It's true. Just do F2~dust over and over and there's nothing you can do about it without armor. The very latest patch didn't fix it, bravo HVS lol.

I knew i couldn't have lag that much when opponent getting jabs and full fucking strings out while im still in "blockstun". I hope this wasn't intended for it already giving her massive damage and Chip boost. Playing Blood god kotal against pyromancer = death.

Tanya Pyro is allready UBER without dust being + on block, lol, she is the character with the best mobility in the game, she can also make everithing safe just teleporting away or in front. I wish someone good like REO would use her, Im allready trashing people with her online.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Tanya Pyro is allready UBER without dust being + on block, lol, she is the character with the best mobility in the game, she can also make everithing safe just teleporting away or in front. I wish someone good like REO would use her, Im allready trashing people with her online.
With Pyro? Havent player the game in a week.
People figured how to punish any kind of air teleport i did. Character specific though. Jacqui was giving me issues.
Then again its been a minute.