What's new

Punishing Kung Lao's Teleport + 3 Online

If you play Noob online against a good lao you don't have a chance. They'll exploit your gigantic hitbox and abuse the lag. In the end you will only have punished 1 or 2 at most and you'll get tea bagged for your efforts.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
If you play Noob online against a good lao you don't have a chance. They'll exploit your gigantic hitbox and abuse the lag. In the end you will only have punished 1 or 2 at most and you'll get tea bagged for your efforts.
I guess all Noob players are free then.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
cant you just up shadow on reaction to a jump since it lowers your hit box though? my friend found this out when i played him since tackle clone is an option select and will get him when he appears on the other side. i always thought noob does alright against lao because of this.
RYX is this true online though? my buddy only plays offline so can you confirm if this happens? and im pretty sure if kung lao times his tele so that way he goes after a wiffed up shadow noob still has time to reverse an upshadow to stop him. not mention d3 up shadow poops on laos pressure since it lowers his hit box and leaves him @ +4
could be wrong though.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
cant you just up shadow on reaction to a jump since it lowers your hit box though? my friend found this out when i played him since tackle clone is and option select and will get him when he appears on the other side. i always thought noob does alright against lao because of this.
RYX is this true online though? my buddy only plays offline so can you confirm if this happens?
no, noob fails vs lao because he can't zone him, which is where noob is supposed to excel.

Illmatix

no, noob fails vs lao because he can't zone him, which is where noob is supposed to excel.
dude noob can zone lao just not from too far and the noob can't throw out random projectiles. idk maybe when you come to my birthday party you can play the other eric he's gotten pretty good at zoning lao, you'll probably still win but you could see how this could be a lil difficult for lao if my guy was a lil more skilled with him. ya know he he dosen't play much so take that into consideration k.

Axel_Redd

dude noob can zone lao just not from too far and the noob can't throw out random projectiles. idk maybe when you come to my birthday party you can play the other eric he's gotten pretty good at zoning lao, you'll probably still win but you could see how this could be a lil difficult for lao if my guy was a lil more skilled with him. ya know he he dosen't play much so take that into consideration k.
lao still wins, lao isn't the one who has to worry about what noob is gonna do, its the other way around.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
try d1 knee dash, Axel_Redd was blowing me up offline with this and honestly it looked TOO EASY and when i asked him if it was he said yea lol
Nooo don't d1 kung lao teleport 3 he can then do tele 2 and blow that shit up however abuse d1 if the kung lao doesn't know he can punish it .
The only time you should d1 is if you were late on reacting to the tele and you read that he will do tele 3

Axel_Redd

Nooo don't d1 kung lao teleport 3 he can then do tele 2 and blow that shit up however abuse d1 if the kung lao doesn't know he can punish it .
The only time you should d1 is if you were late on reacting to the tele and you read that he will do tele 3
thing is tho...lao shouldn't really be doing tele2 since they can easily get blown up for it. it'd have to be on a read, so d1 still works.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
cant you just up shadow on reaction to a jump since it lowers your hit box though? my friend found this out when i played him since tackle clone is an option select and will get him when he appears on the other side. i always thought noob does alright against lao because of this.
RYX is this true online though? my buddy only plays offline so can you confirm if this happens? and im pretty sure if kung lao times his tele so that way he goes after a wiffed up shadow noob still has time to reverse an upshadow to stop him. not mention d3 up shadow poops on laos pressure since it lowers his hit box and leaves him @ +4
could be wrong though.
You can up knee on reaction to a jump. Sometimes it catches KL out of his tele for a weird flip-over and a full combo. It doesn't always catch dive kicks though.

Illmatix

You can up knee on reaction to a jump. Sometimes it catches KL out of his tele for a weird flip-over and a full combo. It doesn't always catch dive kicks though.
yea i noticed that but thekung does have to try to time it in between successive upshadows which can sometimes be difficult.