What's new

Punishing Kung Lao's Teleport + 3 Online

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
I'm far too classy for that. I try to win without blocking, tea-bag, and THEN baby the fool.

Though it doesn't work out very well most times...
same here.....
you could try to kill them with only standing 1's and say "shoulda hada v8"

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Your still completely disregarding the facts and what you said lol.
You took a generalized statement and tried to point out one character even though I referenced a completely different one, yeah I was totally talking about Noob.

You took a generalized statement and tried to point out one character even though I referenced a completely different one, yeah I was totally talking about Noob.
I didn't generalize anything dude, you did! lol

Universal is a general term.

You play Noob don't you? Ok then.

Your still ignoring the fact that A) the uppercut is NOT a universal punish to KL's Tele~3 B) It will most likely never work against a decent KL player and C) You will get boned for trying that nonsense.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I didn't generalize anything dude, you did! lol

Universal is a general term.

You play Noob don't you? Ok then.

Your still ignoring the fact that A) the uppercut is NOT a universal punish to KL's Tele~3 B) It will most likely never work against a decent KL player and C) You will get boned for trying that nonsense.
You can't read. You TOOK a generalized statement, meaning it was MY statement. Is English not your first language? Also every character can uppercut; it's just a matter of if they have a better punish.

Just stop arguing, you barely even read my posts. GGs

You can't read. You TOOK a generalized statement, meaning it was MY statement. Is English not your first language? Also every character can uppercut; it's just a matter of if they have a better punish.

Just stop arguing, you barely even read my posts. GGs
Your posts are stupid for the most part man.

Uppercut is NOT a universal punish! We're not talking rocket science here. All uppercuts don't even have the same startup frames. It's a universal move NOT a universal punish.

Your obviously new to fighters lol.

Espio

Kokomo
I actually punish it a lot online, even with Sheeva's 13 frame uppercut lol.

So for me, doing it with the rest of the cast is pretty easy with uppercuts(not saying it's the go to punish everytime etc) and of course walk away punishes sometimes I can pull off online, if the connection is decent.

I actually punish it a lot online, even with Sheeva's 13 frame uppercut lol.

So for me, doing it with the rest of the cast is pretty easy with uppercuts(not saying it's the go to punish everytime etc) and of course walk away punishes sometimes I can pull off online, if the connection is decent.
The uppercut has to be preemptive though.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
I punish it all day but its a bit harder since kabal has a rather higher hitbox against it. I usually try to 4 nomad dash it but if I keep messing up then I'll just ex nomad it

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
I punish it all day but its a bit harder since kabal has a rather higher hitbox against it. I usually try to 4 nomad dash it but if I keep messing up then I'll just ex nomad it
try d1 knee dash, Axel_Redd was blowing me up offline with this and honestly it looked TOO EASY and when i asked him if it was he said yea lol