What's new

Public Service Announcement from Tom Brady & REO for Mortal Kombat X

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I hope they export all of their videos to youtube so they make sense and you can browse to watch whatever you want whenever you want.

Twitch only archives videos for 2 weeks and then they're gone. And it would be kind of lame to have to just click each video and try to skim through them to find that one piece of information you remembered them presenting at some point.

But even still.... it would be better than nothing. Plus, I imagine they'll be exporting to youtube anyway since it's so easy to do.

cyke_out

Noob
I already watch ultrachen and avoidingthepuddle streams every week, it'd be awesome to watch another FGC show with a heavy NRS bias.

Matix218

Get over here!
I already watch ultrachen and avoidingthepuddle streams every week, it'd be awesome to watch another FGC show with a heavy NRS bias.
I really hope @Aris gets heavy into mkx. I know he generally is into nrs games up until after their first evo (he did this with mk9 and igau) but usually he loses interest after that. I hope he likes mkx enough to keep playing after evo and becomes an active member of our community. Dude is a smart player and really entertaining so it would be good for our scene to have him

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I bet Tom will be a great rival for REO...

:REO Kappa

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Can i be the first person to say nobody cares? If you 300+ testers somehow fuck up the balance to another nrs game in am effort to lose another launch event to justin wong i will be severly dissapointed.

Hades

Noob
Can i be the first person to say nobody cares? If you 300+ testers somehow fuck up the balance to another nrs game in am effort to lose another launch event to justin wong i will be severly dissapointed.
Whats with the bitter as fuck reply man? It's a good thing that 2 of the communities favourite members are banding together and making a show dedicated to mortal kombat and you think nobody cares. I think your part of a very small minority and that most of us know this will be fucking awesome

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Whats with the bitter as fuck reply man? It's a good thing that 2 of the communities favourite members are banding together and making a show dedicated to mortal kombat and you think nobody cares. I think your part of a very small minority and that most of us know this will be fucking awesome
I care more about the success of the game than the success of testers during the infant stages of a new game. I've been let down twice and im tired of it.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I care more about the success of the game than the success of testers during the infant stages of a new game. I've been let down twice and im tired of it.

Completely irrelevant to the topic.

This will likely help the success of new players/the scene in general, as a platform to share information from 2 players that know what they're looking for, and are entertaining.
You're just being butthurt for the sake of it.

jamessmk

I am your god
Completely irrelevant to the topic.

This will likely help the success of new players/the scene in general, as a platform to share information from 2 players that know what they're looking for, and are entertaining.
You're just being butthurt for the sake of it.
I agree with @Sao87 on that. I don't know what has been said in thread due to blocking everyone :)

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
How do you know if Tom and REO are even testing the game? If they're streaming this week it doesn't sound like they're there (at least right now). The "300 testers" thing is like 99% regular people not working on what higher level players would be working on too.

coolwhip

Noob
300+ testers aren't balancing the game. Testing =/= balancing.

jamessmk

I am your god
I could not agree more. Let's see what happens. Again I don't know what else been said here due to having "blocked" so many people. Did I mention I blocked people

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I agree with @Sao87 on that. I don't know what has been said in thread due to blocking everyone :)
The thread is just about Brady and REO making a dedicated stream to teach new and advanced players concepts about the game.

Then Sao came in being a turd about something else. I mean, yeah we all want the game to be balanced... who doesn't...???

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I really hope @Aris gets heavy into mkx. I know he generally is into nrs games up until after their first evo (he did this with mk9 and igau) but usually he loses interest after that. I hope he likes mkx enough to keep playing after evo and becomes an active member of our community. Dude is a smart player and really entertaining so it would be good for our scene to have him
I agree with this, Aris is a very smart player and it would be great if he took MKX seriously. He's definitely someone it would be foolish to underestimate in tournament.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
caught a glimpse of the stream the other day and it was like old times.... "Tough Tih E's" for days... Lots of salt from Brady which for whatever reason entertains the shit out of us..

my one and only complaint is "Who the hell thought of that long ass Twitch channel name?"

God forbid I gotta verbally tell someone what the url is... lol