What's new

PSA: The beta starts on the 27th at 8:00 AM Pacific, ***NOT*** PM

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Please note, you will be able to redeem your beta code before the beta officially begins, but this will not allow you to download the Mortal Kombat 11 beta until it’s available in March 2019.
Hmm, sounds contradictory to what 16bit said earlier, that it's the same client as the Stress Test. Maybe the answer is meant for 99% who don't have the Stress Test client, as opposed to being technically correct?

These subscriptions are not required to enjoy the Custom Character Variation System or Towers of Time content.
Custom Character Variation System? Is that just a very fancy way of saying you'll be able to equip skins/gear/abilities?

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Gascoigne is the boss that teaches Bloodborne players 2 things: (i) this is NOT Dark Souls and (ii) you need to learn how to parry. Also he's kind of a joke if you get the music box from his daughter and use it at the start of his beast phase and just visceral him. Humblebrag over here but I beat Sekiro last night yeah I know I'm awesome, thank you.

I have a massive amount of work tomorrow no beta playing for me unfortunately. But I'm hopefully going to have some streams on in the background, excited to see Jade in action.

Last edited:

Espio

Kokomo
Since when do people need an excuse to skip classes? You are not in high school anymore. Just skip it. You are not obligated to be there.
I had at least one day per semester where I did not come during crunch time to study and catch up on sleep. Most colleges you have to miss like three plus classes for you to get clapped. I would be skipping for this and a nap though lol.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Ok so I checked my transaction history and it is there, any word on when or how we actually download it? And to be clear, it's tomorrow right? I thought it was Thursday but I keep seeing people saying it's tomorrow.
It’s tomorrow, Wed 3/27 11:00 AM EST, 10:00 AM CT, 9:00 AM MT, 8:00 AM PCT, 3:00 AM HW, 8:00 AM Arizona (cause they weird), the official faq says download begins at these times so expect to start fighting about 17 minutes later on 1Gb, 26 minutes later on 500Mb, 59 minutes 100 Mb. These estimates are based on precisely accurate guesses.

I had at least one day per semester where I did not come during crunch time to study and catch up on sleep. Most colleges you have to miss like three plus classes for you to get clapped. I would be skipping for this and a nap though lol.
That's interesting, so you can get kicked out of a class if you miss enough of them. I take it you are from the states? In the netherlands you can miss as many classes as you like. In fact, you don't need to follow any classes if you don't want to. All you have to do is pass the exam at the end of the semester. The classes are there to help you but it remains your own personal responsibility. As it should be, afterall you are paying them for the privilege to be there.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
That's interesting, so you can get kicked out of a class if you miss enough of them. I take it you are from the states? In the netherlands you can miss as many classes as you like. In fact, you don't need to follow any classes if you don't want to. All you have to do is pass the exam at the end of the semester. The classes are there to help you but it remains your own personal responsibility. As it should be, afterall you are paying them for the privilege to be there.
I'm from the states and I can confirm that most universities have a policy where if you have several recorded absence you automatically fail the class. This doesn't matter for big lecture classes since they don't take role call (too many heads to count), but I'm done with those classes. I could skip class though since I've had only one excused absence so far (but I'm a huge nerd and I like my Wednesday classes :oops:)

Espio

Kokomo
It's not that you get kicked out or anything, you just don't pass the class, but there are exceptions too like I had a teacher that didn't care how much you came but you need an A on everything to pass the class or whatever. University of Michigan had a more strict attendance policy than my other school. They're fettget paid regardless, but they want to encourage you to put the adequate time in for your degree I guess.

Thanks for the post. I feel like everyone overlooked this. Since when has a beta started at night time anyways? Most betas I’ve ever played as far as US goes, is during the morning/afternoon. So hyped for tomorrow!

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Ok so I checked my transaction history and it is there, any word on when or how we actually download it? And to be clear, it's tomorrow right? I thought it was Thursday but I keep seeing people saying it's tomorrow.
Did you have the stress test installed? Mine changed from stress test to online beta so I'm guessing they're going to update that. You'll be able to download it at the times specified in the chart, so when it'll be live, not before.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Did you have the stress test installed? Mine changed from stress test to online beta so I'm guessing they're going to update that. You'll be able to download it at the times specified in the chart, so when it'll be live, not before.
Mine always said Online Beta, even during the stress test.