What's new

PSA: The beta starts on the 27th at 8:00 AM Pacific, ***NOT*** PM

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
For some reason Amazon is under the impression the beta starts on the 28th, and they're sending codes the day before...but they may take 24h to process :mad:
Check your messages in the Amazon app. I did three separate orders from them months ago and got my codes within 24-48 hours in the messages center.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Have you guys been able to start downloading yours? I can't find it after redeeming my code.

Or are they just going to patch the stress test client?

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
Have you guys been able to start downloading yours? I can't find it after redeeming my code.

I noticed that my stress test icon on PS4 is called Beta so I wonder. I redeemed my code and it worked just can’t download yet.

Blade4693

VIVIVI

Having this concern as well. I redeemed the code a while back but was never allowed to download it, nor do I see it under my purchased section in my PS4 library.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I’ve been wondering about this too.

Also wondering if the Stress Test app will be updated to the new beta, or if it will be a separate download... and how to access it for digital pre-order people.
I did see an answer to that, forget who but on twitter they said different build different dl...
which really with it being 6 gigs makes sense since a lot of uodates are that big now

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
I'm sure it'll be easier for them to just update the stress test client than to make people redownload another one.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Sekiro looks so god damn good... except for the boss fights. Just like every other Souls game I've played. Regular enemies are the perfect balance of risk/reward. But the bosses make those games unplayable for me.

Father Gascoigne actually ruined Bloodborne for me. I hate how it's so all or nothing, either I take the extremely easy gameplay of most action games, or I have the challenging Souls gameplay, with their absurd bosses that force you to backtrack for half an hour over and over, because you didn't read an animation correctly.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Sekiro looks so god damn good... except for the boss fights. Just like every other Souls game I've played. Regular enemies are the perfect balance of risk/reward. But the bosses make those games unplayable for me.

Father Gascoigne actually ruined Bloodborne for me. I hate how it's so all or nothing, either I take the extremely easy gameplay of most action games, or I have the challenging Souls gameplay, with their absurd bosses that force you to backtrack for half an hour over and over, because you didn't read an animation correctly.
Sekiro is probably the hardest of them all. Demon Souls, Dark Souls 1-3, Bloodborne....I'm a masochist though and I guess I get off on the challenge because I keep coming back each time they release a game. I just got to Mibu village on Sekiro though. Had to stop and watch K&M's new science of mk vid before I return to it. :D

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
Dammit, I'm torn.

On the one hand, I want to play the full game, not a temporary demo.

On the other hand, I *really* *REALLY* want to play the game.