What's new

PSA: Servers are officially undergoing maintenance

Did they formally state the reason for the outage? As best as I can recall, this is the longest outage of a modern Mortal Kombat game (not counting the platform specific PlayStation Network hack back in 2011).

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Did they formally state the reason for the outage? As best as I can recall, this is the longest outage of a modern Mortal Kombat game (not counting the platform specific PlayStation Network hack back in 2011).
All I remember seeing is them saying the patch/update caused an unforeseen issue and that they had to take down the servers in order to fix that issue. But I don’t remember seeing anywhere them saying exactly what that issue actually was.

All I remember seeing is them saying the patch/update caused an unforeseen issue and that they had to take down the servers in order to fix that issue. But I don’t remember seeing anywhere them saying exactly what that issue actually was.
Yeah, that's what I saw too. Thanks.

kantboy2

Pale Rider
The issue was that they didn't reset Invasions properly and everyone had access to all rewards/seasonal koins. So I lost a day of the supposed "early access", that I payed for, for their fuck up.

Can't have you NOT grinding this game, no siree. :DOGE