What's new

PSA: Kombat League “forfeit glitch” workaround (PS4) **UPDATED**

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store

If you get one of those dildos using the forfeit glitch and want to give them the loss, this is for you.

TL;DW... Switch users. Start MK11 with the second user account. The game will say reconnect the controller or press circle to go to the title screen.

Press circle. Get win. Fuck bitches.

UPDATE by @CrimsonShadow

Just a PSA in case this happens to anyone — I saw Destroyer’s video about creating a second account beforehand to switch to in order to circumvent the Forfeit exploit.

Today I found out that you don’t actually need to create a second account for this. You just switch to a PS4 Guest account, choose Do Not Sign In, then hop into MK11, and then go back to your original account and play the game again.

So, if someone glitches you:
New User -> Play as a Guest -> Do Not Sign In

(Then open MK11, then go back to your original account and play)

This makes it even easier. So for anybody worried about the exploit in Kombat League, you should have no reason not to play now.

Anyway, hope that’s helpful to someone.
Edited by @Juggs

Last edited:

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
So the maintenance didn’t even fix this apparently.

Wtf, NRS? Fix your shit! You’ve got a lot of pissed off people right now.
this .... so, time wasted ? so, why put the servers down if the major issue was not resolved ? damn that ! :confused:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
At least there's a way to get the win, which means fewer people will try this. Still, have yet to have someone do this on me.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Just a PSA in case this happens to anyone — I saw Destroyer’s video about creating a second account beforehand to switch to in order to circumvent the Forfeit exploit.

Today I found out that you don’t actually need to create a second account for this. You just switch to a PS4 Guest account, choose Do Not Sign In, then hop into MK11, and then go back to your original account and play the game again.

So, if someone glitches you:
New User -> Play as a Guest -> Do Not Sign In

(Then open MK11, then go back to your original account and play)

This makes it even easier. So for anybody worried about the exploit in Kombat League, you should have no reason not to play now.

Anyway, hope that’s helpful to someone.

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
At least there's a way to get the win, which means fewer people will try this. Still, have yet to have someone do this on me.
Same here, although I haven’t actually played very much the past couple weeks.

I went through the first week of Season 3 without a glitch abuser on PC. Since NRS addressed the issue on Twitter every single time I won the first match I was left on the screen with Forfeit glitch. My matches are look like L, W but no points or even I got a loss, L, W but no points, L.

KL gets more and more frustrating with every damn season. This season should be called Glitcher 3 - Wild Hunt because right now it's hard to complete the daily challenges unless you let yourself beat up to complete sets.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I went through the first week of Season 3 without a glitch abuser on PC. Since NRS addressed the issue on Twitter every single time I won the first match I was left on the screen with Forfeit glitch. My matches are look like L, W but no points or even I got a loss, L, W but no points, L.

KL gets more and more frustrating with every damn season. This season should be called Glitcher 3 - Wild Hunt because right now it's hard to complete the daily challenges unless you let yourself beat up to complete sets.
Really? wow dude. And I don't think there's a small fix for it on pc it's not like you can switch accounts.