What's new

PS4 Injustice Online Tourney?

Interactable free tournament?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
Your stream preferably
Sounds good. Last thing, once you're squared away with the date and time, are you keeping everything to this thread or do you want a whole new thread? I ask because once you're set I can just use my layout and make a thread for it.

E

Eldriken

Raven might not even make Inj2 so all I'll have to remember is a GOAT fav character that was mutilated any time MMH or Doomsday came on the screen lol.
Haha. You never know. I would hope she makes it in if Doomsday were to make it in. Hopefully it would be the same shit all over again. >=OOOOO

But God, I really hope Doomsday makes it back into the game. Yeah, I'm an asshole for wanting that brain dead character back, but sue me. I just like Doomsday as a character in his entirety. Games, comics, etc.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Haha. You never know. I would hope she makes it in if Doomsday were to make it in. Hopefully it would be the same shit all over again. >=OOOOO

But God, I really hope Doomsday makes it back into the game. Yeah, I'm an asshole for wanting that brain dead character back, but sue me. I just like Doomsday as a character in his entirety. Games, comics, etc.
I have full confidence in NRS that if they're both back balance will be so different that it'll be a bad MU in reverse by Inj2 Lmao!

I feel the same though. Out of all 3 NRS games Raven was by farrrrr my fav character. No one in MKX came close. If (or should I say when) she doesn't make it in in gonna be devastated.

I fully endorse this. Raven fears no Zods. Make it happen OP!
I fucking hate this matchup and it's not even bad for Zod

Sounds good. Last thing, once you're squared away with the date and time, are you keeping everything to this thread or do you want a whole new thread? I ask because once you're set I can just use my layout and make a thread for it.
We can make a new thread. I appreciate the help a lot.

I want in!!!
Glad to hear!

Ban MMH and Batgirl and you'll get a fun and entertaining tourney!
Lol i would, but doesn't look like there will be any batgirls anyway

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
I fucking hate this matchup and it's not even bad for Zod

We can make a new thread. I appreciate the help a lot.

Glad to hear!

Lol i would, but doesn't look like there will be any batgirls anyway
Not a problem. It's what I do and enjoy doing it.

So I've received some interest from a couple of players already and I was wondering who else would be down for this. I'm not sure how this will be run and I have yet to work out the details, but I'm working on that and will get it out as soon as possible.

Again, this is for PS4 only. If you would like to be included in this, make it obvious in some way/shape/form that you are interested. I have yet to set a date and time for this event because a.) I want to know the number of people interested and b.) I wanna try to accommodate as many people as possible.

Those with already-confirmed interest are:

@Espio @SaltShaker @juicepouch @Amplified$hotz @meanzuga @Eldriken @HeroesNZ @Crusty Clown @jmt @ThaShiveGeek @MrProfDrPepper

Also, looking at it now, it's quite obvious that interactables were quite a bit of a balance issue in injustice. Now because of this, I'd also like to know who would like this to be an interactable-free tournament.

PLEASE only vote in the poll if you're serious about joining this tournament. I know I can't stop you damn trolls but there's no need to be a douche here lol

I wanna get this going ASAP cause some of us probably have school soon, so deadline for demonstrating interest is by the end of Friday this week.
Im at VSFighting the UKs biggest fighting game major (where xaraka and f0xy are in my MK pool so RIP) til monday but next week would be ideal like friday-weekendish next week idk, have an NA copy so should be able to join and remember how fun and broken the game was competitively, sign me up