What's new

PS4 FraudStroke 'noah123'

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Oh god this Clown lol, he told me i ruined the fun online, because i always win because i never being outside

just because he cant get his shitty Flash combo's
God this gets me excited. Be great to use my Bane on him. Rage quitters freak out vs his armor.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
No worries I played him once and he got bopped pretty good. He didnt finish that match haha. But I play on ps4. Bdizzle2700. I'm a DD and Supes main. I also have other pocket characters who are alright haha.

E

Eldriken

I've seen people on XBL that have upwards of 2k disconnects. It's pathetic. :| I almost contemplate leaving before it starts, but I decide I'd just rather make them quit. One or two Earth Shakes in a row in the corner usually results in them quitting.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
Sweet. I've been looking for some Grundy exp. it's lucashayden81 I'll add you after work man
That @Klesk_1 guy is no joke Luke! Careful when playing him :) Klesk we haven't had a few rounds in forever! Came a long way since then! Send me a message whenever you feel like getting a few games going :)

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
That @Klesk_1 guy is no joke Luke! Careful when playing him :) Klesk we haven't had a few rounds in forever! Came a long way since then! Send me a message whenever you feel like getting a few games going :)
Ha. It's cool I don't play for easy wins or I wouldn't have stuck it out as WW losing like 95 of my first 100 online games to pre patch DS lol and as you know have no issue losing when I feel genuinely outplayed.

Besides, my Zatanna has a trick or two up her sleeve ;)

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
What i tend to do is timeout the char select screen just to annoy him, i know it annoys him aswell as he keeps reselecting his charatcer 'DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE DEATHSTROKE' phaqahahahah

Rodrigue, hey dude, absolutely, lets get some sets in you ps3/4? add me i can play either :]

LRK128

TEST - YOU'RE WHITE!
Hey guys been tracking him down for a year i found the best DS fraud ever his name is LRK128 he is so good his disconnects also are the amount of bullets he shoots per match. If you ever get the chance to go kick his butt. IF YOU CAN.

These guys always confuse the shit out of me. Like the dude on the MK9 leader boards who figured out how to get a win through some glitch at the character select screen...you guys remember?

Anyway, wtf are they getting out of it? I just can not for the life of me wrap my head around it. Everyone knows they are cheating. Cheating to get on a leader board that has literally no meaning outside of the number of wins you have. The only people that would even care about the leader board are people who would know who/if you are cheating....it's absurdly confusing to me.

Not to mention the hours upon hours wasted just doing stupid shit and not actually playing the game.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
These guys always confuse the shit out of me. Like the dude on the MK9 leader boards who figured out how to get a win through some glitch at the character select screen...you guys remember?

Anyway, wtf are they getting out of it? I just can not for the life of me wrap my head around it. Everyone knows they are cheating. Cheating to get on a leader board that has literally no meaning outside of the number of wins you have. The only people that would even care about the leader board are people who would know who/if you are cheating....it's absurdly confusing to me.

Not to mention the hours upon hours wasted just doing stupid shit and not actually playing the game.
I honestly can't think of a single player or multiplayer game where leaderboards matter. Everyone finds glitches and exploits to get them to the top. Also, they do not reflect true skill.I am top5 on injustice leaderboard for ps4. Am I a top 5 European player? absolutely not.

I hate to complain, but this guy, biggest fraud on psn.

Username noah123

680 odd wins, 3 losses... 568 disconnects... i played him, got all excited, thought he was going to be epic (ddin't notice the disconns, just noticed him in the leaderboards... beat him four times in a row and he quit every time on me. Twat. How could anyone be assed to disconnect that many times? sheesh

https://www.dropbox.com/s/35dq2gne8ijlt8o/Photo 29-06-2014 14 26 53.jpg

/rant
i remember playing this guy. i dont remember what exactly happened but i remember it was bad

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
So if they disconnect, they don't get the loss.

Online warriors are legit.
dude we get it!,

ever since you got out of mexico you have been a total fuckin dick, MR "I hate online" but hey I'll join all the online tournys I can, don't be a dick man, 20%% of the comunity don't even have people to play the game with,

If you are this much of a fuckin dick head during MKx Imma have to take you out brother,

Edit: I love you, and my anger was missplaced, let the record show, that Cossner did not deserve me calling him a dick. Sorry man.

Last edited:

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
dude we get it!,

ever since you got out of mexico you have been a total fuckin dick, MR "I hate online" but hey I'll join all the online tournys I can, don't be a dick man, 20%% of the comunity don't even have people to play the game with,

If you are this much of a fuckin dick head during MKx Imma have to take you out brother,
That post was made before I even moved out of Mexico lol, see, I've always been a dick to online warriors.

Also I think you don't understand what I mean by online warriors. Online warriors =/= people who play online. It's like saying that scrubs are noobs. Its not the same thing. Online warriors are people who refuse to play offline even when they have a scene 5 min away, who abuse online tactics and who feel themselves over laggy online wins. Ofc Im gonna be a dick to those people.

Srsly tho, how can you be defending people who rage quit online to cheat the system and get no losses? That's like the lowest common denominator of an online warrior .

Last edited:

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
Dude me and you both now who is good on ps4 Europe. It aint him, or thepetemarvel, or mikezgrieg, or koolturbo. Stay away from these dudes.
the worst is bubuminou... you throw one projectile at this guy and he screams at you for spamming and starts cursing me in spanish lmao. the sad part is the patten play aquaman he plays... MBb3 into the bnb but if you block it he does a sweep and never uses either b12 or b2 as a mixup tool or trident rush on block...

finally can we all just appreciate that when i go to doomsday on this guy he picks batman and does nothing except b23 on me.

how these people talk shit is beyond me

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior

Whoa whoa whoa...

don't be trying to bring logic into this now...

I've played this noah guy twice that I can remember, once as scorpion, vortexed him to death, then once as bane, armor trapped him lol

He rage quit both time and now he wont play me, what a scrub xD