What's new

PS4 FraudStroke 'noah123'

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
I hate to complain, but this guy, biggest fraud on psn.

Username noah123

680 odd wins, 3 losses... 568 disconnects... i played him, got all excited, thought he was going to be epic (ddin't notice the disconns, just noticed him in the leaderboards... beat him four times in a row and he quit every time on me. Twat. How could anyone be assed to disconnect that many times? sheesh

https://www.dropbox.com/s/35dq2gne8ijlt8o/Photo 29-06-2014 14 26 53.jpg

/rant

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
With someone on ps4 who has a very good win to loss ratio. If they have over 100 disconnects, chances are they're a scrub bro

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
He is a fraud! When I had the vita he would always cheat to win. Play death stroke on the jet stage and when I would combo him or was winning he'd press the PS home button. That made the game lag! On top of the bad frame rates on that stage. Dude is pathetic.

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Welcome to the world of PSN. Happens with almost every game that has leader boards.

Don't know what the point of him putting all that effort just to stay on the board is, but I'm sure 99% of players couldn't give a shit less.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
Well thanks fellas, at least i now feel like i'm not alone. Frustrating. I always thought, if it says player disconnects, then surely psn/nrs know he quit so should give him a loss. Anyway, thanks for the support chaps.

Spinky

Restless Dreamer
Bodied this guy ages ago before he ragequit and sent me hatemail. The game used to try and pair me up with him constantly, and everytime I quit at the select screen he'd send me about six messages of extremely intelligent hatemail. Literally one of the worst players I've ever come across.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
i Confirm dat, this guy always disc and i don't know how that's possible after last patch but >>> when this guy disconnect he get a WIN and skill points AND he gives you a WIN too and Skill Points too ....

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
PeteMarvel is a fking kid, called me noob once and now leaves all matchs agains me but this no life is happy because he is N1 with 4 000 more games and only with his poor 1600 pts
Dude me and you both now who is good on ps4 Europe. It aint him, or thepetemarvel, or mikezgrieg, or koolturbo. Stay away from these dudes.

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
At least you're getting games on ps4 this game might as well be dead on ps3

I couldn't even get accepted for 1v1 against a guy with 6,000+ wins and 400(ish) loses last night

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
Yeh he is on ps3 aswell. I thought ps3 games were still going strong :/
I mostly play with people on my friends list when possible but if I have to go in the lobby it's always the same 15 people.

I find some decent players on ranked later on an evening but they mostly just counter pick at this point, people don't seem to like losing at this game.

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
I mostly play with people on my friends list when possible but if I have to go in the lobby it's always the same 15 people.

I find some decent players on ranked later on an evening but they mostly just counter pick at this point, people don't seem to like losing at this game.
Add me mate, klesk_1 i'm always playing :]

protools27

Rebel without a scene
On a positive note, I'm looking for some people to play, because as stated above ranked can be pretty lame with all the counter picking and quitting. My psn name is headbusta27 I'm on ps4