What's new

ps3 cant challenge anyone?

AcMilan91

Apprentice
i hope they will release some update to fix this,until this patch i didnt have any problem...i can only challenge once and then i need to exit to main menu and then go back again to challenge someone,and when i enter room everyone is gray i need to wait 30ish seconds to see their green bubble

james1926

Kombatant
Also guys note that if you play 2-player tag online you will always get a lose regardless if you won lol. Maybe they transferred netcode from Injustice which has no tag mode and that's why tag is buggy. Who knows.

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
Also guys note that if you play 2-player tag online you will always get a lose regardless if you won lol. Maybe they transferred netcode from Injustice which has no tag mode and that's why tag is buggy. Who knows.
Haven't noticed. I only have one dc loss and the rest are wins so Idk what you're saying lol.

Criss

Mediocre Player
It still works. Your online must be fucked up. I'm playing right now. I do not get many players matching with me compared to before. And on the leader-boards it says my best streak is 1 even though I haven't lost once (got one DC loss).
Found it still works, but it's giving me maybe 1 match every 30 mins. It never used to be like that prior to this patch. I can jump into rooms and play matches there no problem, so...

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
Yep. I do ranked, I noticed it comes in patterns of how I get matches. I either have to wait a long time or they come quick. No in-between.

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Yep, I have this problem since the server change, too. Never had this problem before that, it's incredibly annoying.

I don't even get to challenge 1 person, it just says that the match has disconnected immediately :( All I can do is hope to get lucky with ranked, wait to get challenged, or join a KOTH

DeathTouch

Iceman
Same here, I also tried to delete cache and reinstall a few times but same old. I can enter the room and challenge 1 person (doesn't matter if they accept or decline) after that first challenge it keeps saying game session not available. Strange thing is, if I keep staying in the room, other people can still challenge me. It's so frustrating!!!
same happens to me everytime. Can only challange one person like U

Awesome! It works again, you can challenge as many people as you wish again!! There is a new update today 1.07 I think and it fixed everything. So go online, check it out and enjoy finishing your opponents!

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Awesome! It works again, you can challenge as many people as you wish again!! There is a new update today 1.07 I think and it fixed everything. So go online, check it out and enjoy finishing your opponents!
After reading this I popped in my disc and tried. Works ! Thanks for letting us know !