What's new

PS2/PS3 to xBox360 Controller Converter PRO

Tim Static

Adminerator
SRK Converter Thread said:
PS2/3 to Xbox 360

*Recommended* Controller Converter Pro by Blaze (?): This is an unmarked converter that is similar in appearance to the Blaze PS2-360. It notably does not require a 360 controller for passthrough. It reportedly works well with a HRAP3 and features similar compatibility to the Blaze.
Compatible with: PS2 DS, PS3 DS3, HRAP3, HRAP2, Namco T5, SFAC Pad
Incompatible with: MadCatz TE and SE, Pelican Universal
Found this

S1LENT1

Shadow Priest
http://www.eachgame.com/goods-2797.html

I ordered the same converter a couple saturdays ago. I just checked my tracking # and it should be here today. Ill keep you guys posted as to how it performs.

EDIT: Just tested the converter with both the standard ps3 wireless controller and a standard ps2 pad. It played perfectly fine, if there was any input delay at all i didnt notice it. Id recommend all of you get one of these.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
That's for the original one. The PRO version has the security chip inside the block, so no need for a passthrough.

I want to use my PS2 pad on my PS3. I've been using a shitty converter since MKDC came out and im tired of it. Can anyone help me out here? I'm looking for a lagless converter for PS3.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hey THTB, or anyone else does anyone know if they sell this but the opposite for 360? A converter that's a solid 360 pad but can be converted for PS3? Thanks.

I want to use my PS2 pad on my PS3. I've been using a shitty converter since MKDC came out and im tired of it. Can anyone help me out here? I'm looking for a lagless converter for PS3.
The Inpin is generally regarded as the best adapter, along with the Pelican (which is no longer made and harder to find).

You can order the inpin here:

http://www.etokki.com/iNPiN PS2 to PS3 Converter

Hey THTB, or anyone else does anyone know if they sell this but the opposite for 360? A converter that's a solid 360 pad but can be converted for PS3? Thanks.
Nothing is on the market that supports that. It can be custom modded to work on a PS3.

Re-uppin' this thread. The converter listed here is sold out. Anyone else know of any good PS3 to 360 converters? Xbox pad on this game makes me RAGE!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I bought my converter, courtesy of Dancock. :)

I like it...Reptile's 45% BnB is still like butter to me.

The Blacktastic

OBS Supporter
It's out of stock, currently. =( I wonder when they'll be back in stock. I definitely love MK9 on PS3 pad after toying around with it at PowerUP.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was looking at the wrong site. SuperUFO has it out of stock, but DSCartShop still has it. And, wow, that's a low price. Seriously.

http://www.eachgame.com/goods-2797.html

EDIT: Just tested the converter with both the standard ps3 wireless controller and a standard ps2 pad. It played perfectly fine, if there was any input delay at all i didnt notice it. Id recommend all of you get one of these.
I was reading some posts, and some ppl said that standard ps3 wireless controller didn't work with this converter? only wired works?
Can someone confirm that standard wireless ps3 controller works fine?

I guess I just need to plug in converter via USB into my Xbox360 and than, ps3 wireless controller will sync with converter?

pawnzo

Noob
Selling converter pros?

anybody know any body/ any where (aside from ebay) that i can purchase one of those xbox converter pro's. all the pages listed in this thread are sold out

if anybody got any leads let me know

(or if they have any other experience with other adapters that can allow me to play a ps2/ps3 pad on an xbox that works just as good (lagless) then let me know)

thanks.