What's new

Proof of Concept Dr. Fate Córner Lock

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
So as long as you have an ankh out already you can keep building ankhs in block pressure it's easier just to show u guys so here you go

Corner

Midscreen

Now this is just an idea there is probably ways to tighten it up for ex. maybe using b1d3 instead of 112 but I got tired of trying to record this so I'll refine it later

Please tag other Dr. Fate players for me I would greatly appreciate it

Last edited:

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
This is what I was working on back when the game first came out. Basically if they don't delay wake-up, we can jail into pretty much anything. If they do, we can get free Oki, such as summoning an orb or calling more ankhs.

Da Tac0

GT: C88 Taco
Pump the breaks. Did you just get your second ankh while you dashed keying it during or keyed the input before and while dashing it summoned it?

My body is ready.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
For one you can do a meterburn roll after the meaty ankh and go for a cross up combo

Edit: you can also do a frame trap f3 that frame traps 8 frame reversals (tested on fusion charge)

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
It's better to do b1b32xxclose ankhxxsummon ankh. This is when you already have 1 ankh out of course.

This is because you can also do b1d32xxclose ankhxxpush on block and if the try to poke, jump, armor or backdash, they will get full combo'd if you meterburn the push. It has to be respected. I can post a video if you guys want.

You can also do all of this stuff with b2.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
It's better to do b1b32xxclose ankhxxsummon ankh. This is when you already have 1 ankh out of course.

This is because you can also do b1d32xxclose ankhxxpush on block and if the try to poke, jump, armor or backdash, they will get full combo'd if you meterburn the push. It has to be respected. I can post a video if you guys want.

You can also do all of this stuff with b2.
A video would b great!!