What's new

Predictions For Who Will Be top tier In Injustice

Who Do you guys think is really going to be top tier when the game comes out? This is my video explaining who and why i think these characters will be top tier! Thanks for watching!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
hard to tell so far, with lack of more gameplay videos .... however, Flash seems promising some intense pressure as character ..... his moves set seems pretty good as well

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Partly For the lulz,

Top: Green Lantern, Flash, Batman, Cyborg
Mid: The rest
Low: Joker, Harley, Grundy, Bane

Slept On: Wonder Woman

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Sorry but Cyborg is actually kind of slow, if you watch the combat footage. I really think it's going to be Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, and Death Stroke. Death Stroke has amazing combos on par with Green Arrow and Harley Quinn can continue her combos after her super move. While Bat Man is cool and all his combos and damage ability seem a little off IMO, but his parry potential and ability to avoid things still will make him in the top 5 at least.

On another note, we still don't know how meter building works in the game which will make a HUGE difference!

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
Dinozords Really well made video, and I'm on the same boat as to who you think could be top tier. But popularity doesn't ALWAYS equal a character being top tier. In the highest level of Mortal Kombat 9, Sub-Zero is a pretty bad character (at least bottom 7, arguably worse), and Scorpion is lower than mid-tier. True vanilla Sub-Zero was boss, NRS eventually pushed popularity to the side and nerfed him to death. I wouldn't really base your top tier predictions solely on popularity if I were you but rather strictly on the character's tools.

Just minor constructive criticism, otherwise cool video.

Cyborg's gonna be amazing in this game.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Sorry but Cyborg is actually kind of slow, if you watch the combat footage. I really think it's going to be Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, and Death Stroke. Death Stroke has amazing combos on par with Green Arrow and Harley Quinn can continue her combos after her super move. While Bat Man is cool and all his combos and damage ability seem a little off IMO, but his parry potential and ability to avoid things still will make him in the top 5 at least.

On another note, we still don't know how meter building works in the game which will make a HUGE difference!
i'm sorry what

have you not seen his kabal-sektor zoning? that shit's gonna be nerfed day 1 if it hasn't already. :(

why are you only looking at the damage though? batman's already looking stupid good thanks to his crazy mobility + the electric bats supposedly make moves unpunishable and let him continue pressure. I honestly think Harley will do pretty good though, cartwheel and the guns are nice but so far her gimmick is horrible.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I do see top tiers having great screen control/a bunch of tools. I think Lex will have great lockdown too.

Amazon

Noob
I am not as enlightened a fighter as most of you guys on here but I have a feeling the BATS will be awesome... well ...because.... he is batman and everyone wants to play as him, I am also hoping that WW is top tier as well, most people didnt like her in MKvsDC but I found her to easily be my best character, despite no long range atatcks, I am hoping that trend continues, especially now that she actually has a projectile attack, and has more options!!

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
From what I saw in a tournament, The Flash was completely disgusting with his mixups and his damage output.
There was a Harley Quinn playing him and she did practically nothing to him when it came to trades because he hit too damn hard.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
It's too early to predict this.. Also, everything will change with patches anyway. Remember that it's not who looks the best in previews -- discovered tech is a game-changer.

*cough* NDC 90% resets