What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Predict the level of Erron Black hype after we see gameplay/variations

What level of hype will Erron Black gameplay have after the stream?

• 1-3 He will be very underwhelming. Im a deflated balloon right now.

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • 4-7 Meh hes aight, ill have to see more from him.

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • 8-10 He looks amazing. Will def be a top tier contender.

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • Over 9000

Votes: 29 31.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
aesthetically I think he looks badass, however since I haven't seen any gameplay from him I can't get too hype.

Jeddite

Soul Kollector
I really hope, come Friday, there is a Erron Black main's thread entitled "Taking the Black." And then a year from now, it's revealed that it was all about Game of Thrones and had nothing to do with the bandwagoning Erron Black main hype.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Is that what we're doing now? We are speculating how excited we will be about things if they do happen?

Jesus....come soon, release day.

And don't worry about John Marston. He's going to be badass.

I'm gonna go ahead and say he's gonna be primarily a zoner. People are gonna be screaming "lol deathstroke" just like they screamed "lol green arrow" at the last kombat kast.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I hope he's got like a Magic Mike assless chaps skin. Throw in some rhinestones and I've got a new main! Alright alright alright!

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
So whats the verdict? Personally hes not my style but hes def cool and has potential.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
This character looks cool as fuck.

I was indifferent towards Erron Black before today, but practically everything about this character looks like the goddamn truth.

I think hes still really cool, but not really my style and not as amazing as I was hoping, ill still give him a try tho

As a plus I think his voice is amazing for the character

RexxyC

what's done is done
So whats the verdict? Personally hes not my style but hes def cool and has potential.
He looked pretty underwhelming; I was expecting way more flare behind his moves, he seems kind of stiff in 7/10 instances

Also Red Dead Rektdemption

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
Definitely a character I'll try out. Kung Arrow is still going to be my first love, though. Erron may be able to walk backwards while shooting at people, but he can't take their meter doing it. :p