What's new

General/Other - Erron Black Predict the level of Erron Black hype after we see gameplay/variations

What level of hype will Erron Black gameplay have after the stream?

• 1-3 He will be very underwhelming. Im a deflated balloon right now.

Votes: 9 9.7%
  • 4-7 Meh hes aight, ill have to see more from him.

Votes: 30 32.3%
  • 8-10 He looks amazing. Will def be a top tier contender.

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • Over 9000

Votes: 29 31.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
So its pretty obvious that this friday we will finally see some of Erron Black. Boons ac/dc clue should imply "back in black" wich mean Erron Black or i guess...jax and jaqui...but thats a bit in poor taste and I dont think he would mean that. So how will we all react once we see him in action? Or if...Remember this is how you think we will feel AFTER his gameplay, not how we feel as of now. For example no one was into Takeda til we saw his gameplay, now hes everyones favorite. Could potentially be the opposite with Erron.

Last edited:

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
I don't understand the hype about this character. But I don't read the comics so that might have something to do about it.

I see him being a bottom 10 character. Pure guessing btw.
Agreed.. Not a very interesting character design yet. I feel like if I liked his gameplay I'd go with an alt costume for sure.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
It is literally impossible to say right now. The badass Deathstroke cowboy look won't be enough to save him if his tools suck. And you can bet your ass the scrubs will flock to Takeda if Erron isn't easily absuable online (which I hate to say as a potential Takeda main, but we all know it's true...).

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
I bet he will have Stryker's gun move, some of Deathstroke's moves, Harley's moves, and some animations that looks like Harley's and Deathstroke's normal strings.

He'll be zoner heavy and abused like Deathstroke was.

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Why is this a thread
I think its a viable idea for a thread considering we got nothing else to do but speculate. Its an interactive thing where we can look back after the stream and see what we all thought. Theres a tangible result, we will all have an opinion after the stream and it could differ from the one we have now.
status updates are banned
This is not one of those "should have been a status update" threads. That is for single opinions such as, "I think Erron black will be kewl."

Overall id rate my thread a 5 or so. Nothing profound or aristotle worthy, but not a status update either.

Last edited: