What's new

Video/Tutorial - Predator Predator Kombat Kast Has Concluded! Gameplay Trailer Released

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
isnt the kast supposed to be today or is it done?

wtf is going on someone help plz lol

coz tomorrow is the 7th so ..

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
So that means its released on 7th july in america ? That means its 8th july in europe... these last days seem like weeks

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Kombat Kast for Predator confirmed by NRS for Monday, July 6th at 4pm EST/1pm PST, only on http://www.twitch.tv/netherrealm Ed Boon confirmed that the 7th is in fact the day Predator comes to Kombat Pack owners, when he tweeted THIS earlier. And in case you missed it, Predator comes with a free skin pack, called the "Predator/Prey Skin Pack", which you can check out HERE. UPDATE!! Check out the Official Predator Gameplay Trailer (w/ Russian subtitles & text) AND The Predator Is Coming Trailer!!

Gameplay Trailer (spoken in English but subtitles/text in video are Russian (?) fyi)

View attachment 10415
im wondering how the Kombat Kast is even going to show us anything tomarrow, i mean they will break the variations down, but we basically seen it all.

they should get a Pro in there to show some full combo's and maybe show some setups, grapple counters and everything along those lines... i like tyler but we all know he can't show us much.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hmmm I wonder if I can use his disc similar to Sektor's seekers, either way I'm using his zoning variation. This game is fucking anti-zoning but that may be one of the better variations for it.

His brutalities are so sick too. Skinned one for the win!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
predator looks pretty sweet

its awesome aswell with NRS giving us so much free stuff with the kold war skin and fatality pack :)

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE
Hmmm I wonder if I can use his disc similar to Sektor's seekers, either way I'm using his zoning variation. This game is fucking anti-zoning but that may be one of the better variations for it.

His brutalities are so sick too. Skinned one for the win!
if you can extend your combos with his plasma cannon for high damage this would be awesome. otherwise i'm routing for hunter.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
What were his variation-specific abilities? Was it just a single difference between each one? I.e Warrior had multiple versions of invis, Zoner had multiple versions of gun, and Trapster had multiple versions of trap?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
if you can extend your combos with his plasma cannon for high damage this would be awesome. otherwise i'm routing for hunter.
Yeah I think at least 2 of his variations are good for different styles of course. I think they did extend them with the canon at one point though he was also in the corner so was probably a little easier. He looks fun overall no doubt. I forgot about Warrior already, what can he do again in that one?

Kanalratte

aka FROSTIE
Yeah I think at least 2 of his variations are good for different styles of course. I think they did extend them with the canon at one point though he was also in the corner so was probably a little easier. He looks fun overall no doubt. I forgot about Warrior already, what can he do again in that one?
self destruct and oh launcher

protools27

Rebel without a scene
I
i think warrior is the one with the armored overhead special move. Hunter has the traps.

What were his variation-specific abilities? Was it just a single difference between each one? I.e Warrior had multiple versions of invis, Zoner had multiple versions of gun, and Trapster had multiple versions of trap?
Warrior has rushdown tools with a overhead smack which mb is a launcher and a mid armor launcher which he do close, mid, far ( not the grab) and the unblockable self destruct, His qu ten Has the low plasma canon(s) to zone and a low laser which he can Hold and aim Up down or mid (probably dash cancelable). Hunter has a futuristic Ice clone Lol with a mine which he can lay close , far, mid and he can throw it in the air too AND he can detonate it anytime , he can heal him self with a syringe. The claoke, Air blades are universal, hes cloake is different than reptiles : it doesnt go away on hit or block normal cloake eas less chip damage and last for 8 sec MB he eats NO CHIP damage at and last for 16 secs.