What's new

Video/Tutorial - Predator Predator Kombat Kast Has Concluded! Gameplay Trailer Released

MK Donny

Noob
Why do I get the feeling that his invisibility is not going to be balanced? lol

Can he just spam it essentially? Like as soon as it goes off, he can do it again for less chip? What's the recovery look like i.e. does it look like he can't just do it in neutral without being punished?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
No YouTube version? Twitch archive streams are trash.
I searched on youtube for the video Predannok screenshotted.

Go for it, lol.

But we will see soon enough. I still say it's unblockable. =P
OK Floe Killer. Now that I said it out loud it sounds like a rap name.

Can he just spam it essentially? Like as soon as it goes off, he can do it again for less chip? What's the recovery look like i.e. does it look like he can't just do it in neutral without being punished?
I was looking at that and it seems you can sneak it in during neutral. Wouldn't do it against any offensive minded characters like jax or sonya.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

You know what would make them afraid to abuse it? 50/50 throws son.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
invisibility, and 3-way shooting. was hoping he would bring something new to the table instead of just ripping off erron, and reptile.they really could have used those buffs to. i guess they have no intention to make the originals more useful just give everything to predator.

MK Donny

Noob
Okay wow I thought the plasma cannon variation would be the best but after watching the full kombat kast... Hunter looks really damn good.