What's new

Question - Kenshi [Pre-XL] Should Kenshi receive buffs in the upcoming patches for KP2?

Should Kenshi receive buffs in the upcoming patches for KP2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
If Kenshi (especially balanced) wins a major we should select a day were everyone who doesn't main Kenshi comes up with list of sad excuses for why they ever lost to him. Cause as of now the only reason someone loses to Kenshi is because they were massively out-fucking-played! Hey guys remember when they nerfed balanced Kenshi's dmg? A character who could only get a low combo starter and has no meter dmg, received a dmg nerf! (Oh no, 31% meterless that only comes of a low)

I remeber reading a thread once were kitana mains said the ppl can't bitch over the damage kitana gets when she only really has a low combo starter. I main Kenshi and the one bit of dirt I get is being free to bitch about everyone's mains and any bit of dirt they have. When I complain online about someones main they reply back with: "who do you main"? When I tell them I main kenshi they either stop responding or call BS.

So yes I think I might just complain about any character that gets more then 30% meterless of either an OH or low even if thats their only option- thank you!

Diego de Souza Costa

***The Soul Consuming Darkness***
legit question.... if they were willing to buff Kenshi, do you guys think, that they would buff all 3, or just one ???

P.S. one example, let's say, that they don't want MK9 Kenshi back, so they would only touch in Possessed/Kenjutsu, cuz they are more "rushdown" oriented..... leaving Balanced in the limbo.... D:

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Wait, so you're blocking someone for having a different opinion to you?

Seems a bit immature to me.
It's like this, it's not even an opinion anymore - it's fact. those who feel he is in NO NEED OF IMPROVEMENT, as if he isn't pure garbage, are one of the following

1. the same people who would say 2+2 does not = 4

2. still are so traumatized by mk9 kenshi so they are too stubborn to lab him.

3. Trolls

All 3 types of people I have no interest in reading anything from at all, ever.

You literally just had a thread on this site asking "why do pros not post on here anymore and keep things to themselves and discuss private w one another"

I literally just answered that question w these points.

Ns_Brutalmileena

Wheres Mileener!BRUH
It's like this, it's not even an opinion anymore - it's fact. those who feel he is in NO NEED OF IMPROVEMENT, as if he isn't pure garbage, are one of the following

1. the same people who would say 2+2 does not = 4

2. still are so traumatized by mk9 kenshi so they are too stubborn to lab him.

3. Trolls

All 3 types of people I have no interest in reading anything from at all, ever.

You literally just had a thread on this site asking "why do pros not post on here anymore and keep things to themselves and discuss private w one another"

I literally just answered that question w these points.
Exactly.....out of the 16 people not one constructive conversation....... These are people who are one of pigs list above...

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

Except that you're wrong, The real answer is elitism.
Yea you know what? Youre right, I'm not gonna argue that. That is another reason

Pro players are right, they are elite, that's why they are who they are. Drew Brees/Peyton manning/Russell Wilson aren't discussing "xyz game plans" and "game knowledge" w a bunch of Jamarcus Russels who will argue and waste their time

Which is why we discuss w one another and don't wanna have to deal w the garbage fox did in his thread

We don't want a bunch of TakeAchances arguing and wasting time. I'm just being honest because you asked

Also note the same on SRK for street fighter and marvel. Z E R O top players post there too

Pig Of The Hut

Also FTR every now and then I post good findings, guides, tech etc and discuss all the time stuff w people on my stream

I'm just explaining the answer to that question

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Also FTR every now and then I post good findings, guides, tech etc and discuss all the time stuff w people on my stream

I'm just explaining the answer to that question
I'm extremely grateful for the help you have given me as a player as I'm very new to the fighting game genre and you have always answered my questions. Your guide videos were extremely helpful and you always seem to have an eye for the community hence why you attempted the armory.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Yea you know what? Youre right, I'm not gonna argue that. That is another reason

Pro players are right, they are elite, that's why they are who they are. Drew Brees/Peyton manning/Russell Wilson aren't discussing "xyz game plans" and "game knowledge" w a bunch of Jamarcus Russels who will argue and waste their time

Which is why we discuss w one another and don't wanna have to deal w the garbage fox did in his thread

We don't want a bunch of TakeAchances arguing and wasting time. I'm just being honest because you asked

Also note the same on SRK for street fighter and marvel. Z E R O top players post there too
That's true to some extent.

Why should i bother to post anything on Kenshi forums, where for longer time people here thought Kenshi was actually good and the (obvious) idea of ducking TF and destroying Kenshi was something hard to comprehend. I remember i even argued with many people here about how bad Kenshi actually is... Well no more.

Waste of time.

Coming from open source, the idea that small group of elites can make better stuff than a rag tag group of neckbearded people who just want to learn to stave off insatiable curiosity is a total joke.

We always win that.

It may be the case more tech is made by the elites currently, perhaps because the TYM community just needs to be reminded of that previous stated fact. Maybe I should make a thread on that.

Back on topic with the thread, voted no because it's fun to watch people actually take this poll seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.