What's new

Question - Kenshi [Pre-XL] Should Kenshi receive buffs in the upcoming patches for KP2?

Should Kenshi receive buffs in the upcoming patches for KP2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
These KP2 threads have been annoying lately, come on TYM this joke as ran its course.
This was in response to the following:

This isn't trolling.

No one actually likes playing against Kenshi. Its not anti-zoning, but anti-bad design.

Those that want him buffed are in the extreme minority.

You disagree? Create an unloaded poll and see for yourself.

Make a poll and see for yourself.

There are those that use him and those that hate him and those that use him are in the extreme minority.

He's poorly designed because he isn't fun to fight against.

Other characters, like Quan Chi and Predator, are much better - and they are still a lot of fun to fight against.

Then make a poll...

(#)Buff Kenshi
(#)Don't Buff Kenshi

Lets see what everyone thinks.

No one's going to call my bluff because they all know how that poll would turn out.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Sorry, i'm still under the effect since TYM has been running this Joke for nearly 24 hours in a bit.

Guess i'm just going to log out for 12 more hours then.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I think hes suffered long enough for his craziness back in MK9. Give the man some buffs. If he winds up being S-Tier again, fk it. The game already is full of BS as it is.You may aswell combat it with more BS.
This is pretty much how I feel. We're about to be in 2016, MK9 is long gone. It's sad a defensive character, based solely around that, is one of the worst at it. I hated fighting Kenshi as much as the next guy but if there's any character that needs to be given significant attention it's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.