What's new

General/Other - Jax [Pre-XL] Jax's Updates In The EO Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So basically what you are telling me is he is top 3 now. Got it.

Edit: No seriously if they don't do anymore changes there is literally nothing stopping him from being the best character in the game because everyone else got nerfed. I like the quality of life changes but if they don't nerf his frame data he move to the top.
He lost 4% damage on his BnBs, thats pretty damn significant, to me I'm hoping it stays the way it is, I'll trade F3 not mindlessly ticking on hit for 4% more damage on combos yessir. I don't see this as buffs just cushioning the blow for Wrestler, and outside of Wrestler its most definitely nerfs

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
He lost 4% damage on his BnBs, thats pretty damn significant, to me I'm hoping it stays the way it is, I'll trade F3 not mindlessly ticking on hit for 4% more damage on combos yessir. I don't see this as buffs just cushioning the blow for Wrestler, and outside of Wrestler its most definitely nerfs
Yeah, outside of Wrestler he most definitely got hit with the nerf bat. They should have at least made Pumped Up's Gotcha -7 to compensate.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
-still is a god

-still corner carries like crazy

-still can convert every hit into 30%+

-best buttons in the game

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
3-4%? Who cares? it's not like they significantly nerfed his plus frames...

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
-still is a god

-still corner carries like crazy

-still can convert every hit into 30%+

-best buttons in the game
I agee the damage nerf isn't a big deal. But some characters can get more damage midscreen. So its like bleh.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I don't think Jax should be able to combo with d12. Also F2 should be like Johnny's f3 (negative as fuck unless cancelled). Both moves are practically the same.
There is nothing wrong with d1d2. it only combos if they are airborn. Also im assuming you are not talking about alist who can cancel it wiff.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
There is nothing wrong with d1d2. it only combos if they are airborn. Also im assuming you are not talking about alist who can cancel it wiff. Also f3 has a bit for range with cage
Very rarely can someone in this game d1 AA someone and hitconfirm, but because Jax can do two hits, its SUPER easy to convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.