What's new

General/Other - Konjurer Praetorian (Xenomorph) Konjurer PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levaranoia

War God
When you consider that you can delay (the EX version only?) and the massive range of Alien, it looks like you can make people really scared in neutral with it.
I'm not doubting its usefulness. I'm just say that it looks stupid having the alien dropping other aliens from the sky and then having them scurry off.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
idk, I think its cool. I really feel like they purposely skipped something on Konjurer, like some special or particular set up, feels a little shallow with just what was shown. Imagine if quan had a far reaching low while in the middle of charging his b2? How useful would that be? I mean look at Tremor's OH rock oki?? Surely the similarities and applications are pretty obvious.

EDIT: misread your comment, I thought you said you were doubting its usefulness. Eh, it fits the lore well, and to me personally, the more Alien aesthetics involved the better.

This variation i think will take months before anyone really figures out its optimal usage, the other two seem pretty straightforward.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Is no one going to talk about the fact that this character can hold and delay an overhead hitting drone that launches? This is seriously giving me a summoner quan vibe.. Can you imagine doing a string with a low and dropping the drone at the same time? Jfc..

ando1184

Noob
Is no one going to talk about the fact that this character can hold and delay an overhead hitting drone that launches? This is seriously giving me a summoner quan vibe.. Can you imagine doing a string with a low and dropping the drone at the same time? Jfc..
Well yeh but at this point it's just theory crafting nonsense. We can only assume things but who knows, maybe there are some restrictions to that and the egg that we don't yet know. We'll find out for sure what our options are Come Tuesday. You know there's gonna be a slew of day 1 alien combo vids anyway lol.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Any ideas how you would set it up?

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
also wasn't it just the ex version??

As far as setup, do what Tremor does, hard knockdown into oh rock into pressure.
Calling Drones is Overhead , u can use ovomorph + Drone + Low Attack its almost impossible to block this 50/50 , ex Drone is a pop up using 1 Bar for easy 30% combo.... Acidic is amazing But Konjurer (Praetorian) its for sure the Best variation , its zoning + Pressure with strong 50/50 + legit damage.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Calling Drones is Overhead , u can use ovomorph + Drone + Low Attack its almost impossible to block this 50/50 , ex Drone is a pop up using 1 Bar for easy 30% combo.... Acidic is amazing But Konjurer (Praetorian) its for sure the Best variation , its zoning + Pressure with strong 50/50 + legit damage.
sure it looms that way, but until we see the frame data I'll wait and see. I wouldn't say this variation zones, much more like counter zoning

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
sure it looms that way, but until we see the frame data I'll wait and see. I wouldn't say this variation zones, much more like counter zoning
Combined with Alien's reach it definitely zones. More in some MUs than others. I thought the Hugger should stay when attacked but now I'm glad it doesn't because it would've been broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.