What's new

General/Other - Konjurer Praetorian (Xenomorph) Konjurer PRE-RELEASE Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
It has begun !!!!

Aliens in Earth Realm !!!!!

" Online No One Can hear you Scream "

- Strategies
- Discussion
- Analyisis

Last edited:

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
This variation has the potential to be really strong IF the egg and the drop down Xenomorph still trigger on hit/block. If being hit stops both of these thing this variation will have the same trouble that Hunter Pred does which is making someone respect the trap.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Thank you for putting Praetorian in the title.

I'm not calling it a fucking "Konjurer" that shit is dumb.

Special move-wise it looks like a much cooler and less shitty version of Hat Trick Lao with a bit of Summoner Quan thrown in.

How good it'll be depends on how long you can have an egg trap out and the range of the face hugger once it's activated. They don't instantly pounce so I wonder if certain characters can backdash or teleport to escape.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Thank you for putting Praetorian in the title.

I'm not calling it a fucking "Konjurer" that shit is dumb.

Special move-wise it looks like a much cooler and less shitty version of Hat Trick Lao with a bit of Summoner Quan thrown in.

How good it'll be depends on how long you can have an egg trap out and the range of the face hugger once it's activated. They don't instantly pounce so I wonder if certain characters can backdash or teleport to escape.
Indeed , Konjurer its too Shang tsung for my taste , lets respect Xeno..

ando1184

Noob
I wonder if the egg trap can be set up with his throws, his tail scoop, or his pounce??? If so then yes, that's some crazy setup potential. I'm definitely looking forward to this and acidic.

Edit: Does anyone have that Instagram photo they mentioned at the end of the show?

Crimzon-ET

Got Face Huggers?
I was really interested in the Praetorian variation back when it was revealed to have Egg Traps and after watching the Kombat Kast I'm really excited for it! It looks like Preatorian Konjurer Alien is going to have some really fun setups and zoning gameplay. I'm curious though as to why they didn't show a teleport for this variation when it was shown to have one in the Chasing the Cup clip?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Well fellas, are worst fear has come to pass. The FaceHugger goes away when attacked like Hunter traps, Sub clone, etc. Also seems like the Hugger can be made to whiff when opponents are inside the circle.

Is this it? Is the dream dead before it begins, or will this be easily overcome? Skeptical.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Well fellas, are worst fear has come to pass. The FaceHugger goes away when attacked like Hunter traps, Sub clone, etc. Also seems like the Hugger can be made to whiff when opponents are inside the circle.

Is this it? Is the dream dead before it begins, or will this be easily overcome? Skeptical.
Good, he'd be broke AF if it stayed.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
This one just looks.....lacking compared to the other 2. It still has potential don't get me wrong but I have a feeling I will see this variation used the least. Cant wait to see a Tarkatan every other match online for the next couple weeks. Sigh.

ando1184

Noob

wheres the source? Not trying to discredit you but I like concrete info on stuff like this.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
I was really interested in the Praetorian variation back when it was revealed to have Egg Traps and after watching the Kombat Kast I'm really excited for it! It looks like Preatorian Konjurer Alien is going to have some really fun setups and zoning gameplay. I'm curious though as to why they didn't show a teleport for this variation when it was shown to have one in the Chasing the Cup clip?
Did it?? Do you have a link to that clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.