What's new

PowerUp planning - Travel - Hotel thread

Ok guys, let's please get an exact plan of attack here for who is staying in what room.

As far as I know Dan has a room, and I have a room. Both of them probably "sleep 4".

My room so far is (I think): Me, Tim, Bone, My friend Dan, Tim's friend (Gerald).

We can probably get another one on a floor.

Between me and Tim we are carpooling with: Me, Tim, Bone, Reo, Riu, Gerald, & Dan(non Cock :bigsmile:).

If you are not on these lists, and you need a place to stay, please post up and tell us.
@DanCock please post up who is staying with you in your room and if you have space for more or have too many.

Thanks.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Dancock is bringing Dontay, right?

if so, that makes 9 total i believe. Jago isnt coming for sure, fyi too. :(

Also Nick, what are you driving down there in?

Ok so list of people staying in TYM rooms so far is:

(2 hotel rooms)

LuckyDay
Tim Static
Dontay
DanCock
Mike
Other Dan
gerald (tim's friend)
Reo
Riu
Bone
shogun

Who am I missing?

And are you guys up for just taking a head count and splitting people up in rooms once we get there? Doesn't matter who sleeps where, but that way if one room is low we can spread out.

5 guys per room should be pretty easy to make comfortable.

Tim Static

Adminerator
yea 10 max. thats 5 per room.

also, i am bring 2 ps3's, one small LCD monitor (lucky's seen it before) and i am bringing at least one flat screen tube tv. So right there is our hotel room set ups lol. (rooms dont have a way to play on their tv's fyi)

My room has a fridge and microwave btw. If anyone wants to eat/drink cheap bring your own.

I may be bringing adult beverages, lol.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yep right now my room is myself, donate and Michaelangelo ( it's actually his room) I'm paying him 100$. who ever wants to stay with us is kool, IF you have any money to give to mike that would be awesome.

I'm bringing ps3 2 pads and my sticks, mike is bringing ps3 and 2 pads. I'm also bringing 2 tvs one LCD and one tube like always.

lucky I'll drink with ya lol and Ill need that microwave if my room doesn't have one.

mike will be there on Thursday myself and dontay very early Friday am like 5am-8am early.

once I pass out on Friday am don't wake me till noon please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

look like there will be a good number of tvs and ps3 i ll bring my copy of the game 2 controllers and ps2 to ps3 adaptor

Riu if I could use that ps2 controller during the tourney when you're not using it that would be awesome, because I lost mine.

you gotta keep us updated man. I havent heard from ya in a couple weeks :(

Ok, thats 11 people for two rooms. gonna be tight, but everyone needs to be pitching in for gas and hotel too!! :D
Sorry man, been pretty busy.

But ive laid claim on a room before anyone else, months ago lol.

Yeah just bring a few bucks to pitch in and we will get you sleeping somewhere.

sometimes these rooms have cushy chairs too, and i have no problem sleeping in something like that.

Also for anyone driving, if you have sleeping bags or cots, throw those in there.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
just an update. the room in staying in will have

thtb
tom Brady
mike ( guy who got room)
myself

tom said reo as well I think idk. so that's 4-5 so far. I'm sleeping on the floor, mike said who ever stays it's fine I'm chipping in $100 bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Static

Adminerator
So Bill is in there too? cool.

ill be up most likey all night, but i need a nap in the morning. ON A BED. :invisible:

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Dude, I will be too busy doing stuffz to bother sleeping. >.>

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I just was reminded of this checking the pre-reg listings.

Shogun is supposed to be coming...and I am pretty sure he'll need a room.