What's new

Post your Nightwing tournament placings here

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
My goodness you're a young'in.

That's not a bad thing. Honestly all of Bane's MUs are "Know the MU vs Don't know the MU".

If Bane knows it and you don't, and you can't compete, he gets +2 to the MU number
If Bane knows it and you know it but can't compete, he gets +1 to the MU number
If Bane knows it and you know it and can compete, its 5-5.
If Bane doesn't know it and you do, but can't compete, its -1 to the Mu number.
If Bane doesn't know it and you do, and Bane can't compete, its -2 to the MU number.

That's how our MU chart is basically formed. :p We bank on people not knowing each specific Bane's playstyle more than anyone. And 13th at a major? That's still a top 16 nightwing.
I didn't do a lot of stuff that I could've and played bad, but I'll hold that and train harder the next time.

Nah man I'm bottom 5.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I didn't do a lot of stuff that I could've and played bad, but I'll hold that and train harder the next time.

Nah man I'm bottom 5.
Good. Next time, throw wing dings. Don't play to the crowd, don't be fancy. Play it lame as hell and abuse the fact that Grr doesn't deal well with frustration.

Bottom 6*

Dja_Homies

Kaz...... I'm already a Fiddle.
First off congrats to @RM Chongo you did great man thank you for repping nw well me and @TheBoyBlunder are gonna start prepping offline soon will we do well who knows but we will try our best to rep nw well he's in new York I'm in cali with a few things I need to set up so I can go. Once again great job chongo.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
If Chongo watches footage of his play, he knows he just had to get the tourney jitters out, especially when your first match is against Rico damn Suave. After that, Chongo shook it off and played his game all the way to top 16, was beautiful to watch and it was a motivation to all Nightwing players. Thanks for the great showcase again amigo.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
If Chongo watches footage of his play, he knows he just had to get the tourney jitters out, especially when your first match is against Rico damn Suave. After that, Chongo shook it off and played his game all the way to top 16, was beautiful to watch and it was a motivation to all Nightwing players. Thanks for the great showcase again amigo.
Maaaaan if only I knew how to do button checks. I also don't wanna watch my footage and look at every dumb mistake I made ;_;

Hopefully I'll get over my nerves soon. I only get nervous on stream.

Jeremy KO

*insert kotal kahn gibberish here*
Shout outs to Oxygen for completely eating me alive first round of the tournament lmao. That was the first time I've ever played a good Lobo.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
Maaaaan if only I knew how to do button checks. I also don't wanna watch my footage and look at every dumb mistake I made ;_;

Hopefully I'll get over my nerves soon. I only get nervous on stream.
Imo watching your own footage and pointing out your dumb mistakes is an amazing thing to do, as long as you stay focused and do not become upset with yourself. Instead, try to understand why you made the mistake you made ( try to remember your thought process in the moment) and then look back to see what you saw that caused the bad read, and more importantly, what you didnt see that would have led you to make the correct read. Since fighting games are very fast paced at times you inevitably cannot take in all the information thrown at you, the trick is to adjust and realize what is more important to notice. I know I have quoted and mentioned you all over the place ( stalker much?) but I am really proud of you for how much you have improved since mk9.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
Took a break no fighting games this weekend. Decided to hang out with friends and NW is in top 8 :D @Sajam next person you beat i need you to pop off and yell GET FUCKED! Lol jk but what else did i miss?