What's new

Combo List - Kenshi Post Patch Combos/Damage Update

how are you connecting 111 after db1 in kenjutsu????????? are you sure this isn't balanced?
DB1~111 is a 2 frame link on male characters, it is a just frame link on female characters. It is definitely linkable and I was having quite a lot of success landing it last night in the lab. Not taken Kenjutsu into a match situation yet though, far too likely to drop the combo.

Fusion_Quake

KH Fusion
okay soooo im not new to kenshi but I AM new to his forums as I don't keep up with anything other than Ermacs, therefor im not aware if this is known or not so if it is forgive meh.

anywho, kenshi gets 44-45% METERLESS in the corner with possessed.

jip f32 sickle lift, 1, 43 sickle lift, 43 soul push/demon assault.

he might be able to squeeze out more, im working on it as we speak, but I wanted to get this out there just in case it wasn't known yet.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Just curious.. whats considered the go-to variation now? I'm on PC, so.. No love for him on our end yet, but some day.

Just curious.. whats considered the go-to variation now? I'm on PC, so.. No love for him on our end yet, but some day.
At this point (after current patch) i would say play what feels better to you. Kenjutsu recieved damage increases to 2 specials and new combos such as the 111 after rk. Balanced got some frame tweaks for more viable zoning.

Personally im going to stick it out with kenjutsu. The higher damage, better combos, and mix ups make me favor it. Some things are still tricky but everything feels a little bit easier.

Hope you pc guys get the update soon.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Okay so the leading combo is f2, rk, 111, toss 30% but the OP said this is for Kenjutsu. What's RK in Kenjutsu?

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Gotcha, and actually, it looks like we got the patch almost AS I was making my post here, lol. Or so I've read, I haven't been able to test it myself yet.

Going to lab Kenshi some tonight and tinker.

Okay so the leading combo is f2, rk, 111, toss 30% but the OP said this is for Kenjutsu. What's RK in Kenjutsu?
All my listed combos are for kenjutsu. I believe the move is called rising sword in this variation. The input is still db1 like rk. I will update after work. My apologies.

That's awesome dude. Enjoy kenshi in his new beast mode.

Console wars and console vs pc is fucking stupid. Just play games and be happy. Shine on bro.

ManBatHorse

Syzoth of the Devil Reef
When I started playing, I was divided between Reptile and Kenshi. Now that he is actually good, I want to switch to Kenshi and keep Reptile as a secondary.

Does Kenjutsu have decent zoning, or is just offensive power and flashy combos? It's the one that appeals the most to me, but if I can't have a ranged game, I'll have to go with Balanced. The sound effects of the Possesed variation hurt my ears.

Notez4

Noob
When I started playing, I was divided between Reptile and Kenshi. Now that he is actually good, I want to switch to Kenshi and keep Reptile as a secondary.

Does Kenjutsu have decent zoning, or is just offensive power and flashy combos? It's the one that appeals the most to me, but if I can't have a ranged game, I'll have to go with Balanced. The sound effects of the Possesed variation hurt my ears.
I for one am having a blast Using force push at its correct range(You obviously cant just throw them out point blank though) and whiff punishing with his full screen BF3